No announcement yet.

DBN exposes Abel Sanchez' double standards face to face during interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Thank you!!! This guy Splitsecond is probably dumber than Mathed lol. He says Golovkin would need steroids to go to 168? LOL Toney is the same height and went up to heavyweight with a beer belly and Ko'd heavyweights lol. Some of these guys seriously don't know boxing.
    Toney tested positive for steroids too.

And AGAIN(again), I never said he couldn't compete, but that he would be out of his depth, and no one goes out of their depth unless they have to or are chasing a big fight, the big fight for Golovkin happens to be in his weightclass, so why would he move up before giving that fight an honest chance to happen?

Btw, I gave you what you asked for in that last topic, why are you avoiding me now? You could've atleast thanked me for linking you.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

And AGAIN(again), I never said he couldn't compete, but that he would be out of his depth, and no one goes out of their depth unless they have to or are chasing a big fight, the big fight for Golovkin happens to be in his weightclass, so why would he move up before giving that fight an honest chance to happen?

Btw, I gave you what you asked for in that last topic, why are you avoiding me now? You could've atleast thanked me for linking you.
      If Golovkin plans on moving up in weight he better do it now, he's not getting any younger. In fact it'd be more advantageous to move up in weight than to move down. Older fighters never fair well when moving down a weightclass. I understand he wants the Canelo fight and Canelo needs to stop being a b*tch and fight GGG or vacate the belt.

As for Roy Jones. I watched the video and Karceno seems to be unsure of what substance was actually found in Roy's system. He first says steroids than he says he's not sure what it was. Upon further research Jones did test positive for banned substance but it wasn't a steroid which explains why his win over Richard Hall was never overturned.

Comment

Thank you!!! This guy Splitsecond is probably dumber than Mathed lol. He says Golovkin would need steroids to go to 168? LOL Toney is the same height and went up to heavyweight with a beer belly and Ko'd heavyweights lol. Some of these guys seriously don't know boxing.
        isnt mayweather the guy they trashed...fought at 125 in the ams....fought under 130 and up to 154 in his career....thought he was a coward cherry picker

I can go on for days

the list goes on and on...all i hear from some of these guys is how great he is, then they make excuses when other fans want to see him challenge himself....you cant put him up there with ATG or even p4p guys of today because his resume is not good enough and also he hasnt moved up

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

isnt mayweather the guy they trashed...fought at 125 in the ams....fought under 130 and up to 154 in his career....thought he was a coward cherry picker

let me add to the under 6' and 160 lbs(or less) guys who moved past 160

Charley Burley was 5'9' and fought from 147-175 and even beat a heavyweight who outweighed him by 50 lbs

Archie moore started at 160, moved up to 175 and fought friggin rocky marciano...didnt win a title til like 40 years old...has his birthday been confirmed yet?

felix trinidad started at 140 won titles at 147, 154, 160 and fought roy at 170

joe walcott..the original one was 5'1" and fought from 147 to light heavies

ray robinson was 5' 11" and fought from 135-175

jake lamotta fought at 160 and murphy at 175 and others
          ted kid lews was ww champ and fought light heavyweights

I can go on for days

the list goes on and on...all i hear from some of these guys is how great he is, then they make excuses when other fans want to see him challenge himself....you cant put him up there with ATG or even p4p guys of today because his resume is not good enough and also he hasnt moved up

So did that stop dick tiger, Roy Jones, mickey walker, james toney, duran, georges carpentier, ray Leonard, greb, Sam Langford, McCallum, Leonard et. from fighting over 160
          All under 6'
          Some of them started below 160 n fought 175 n higher

cant run from facts bro
          Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-29-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Also just exposed Loma Manager lol

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Also just exposed Loma Manager lol
              what happened there?

Comment

If Golovkin plans on moving up in weight he better do it now, he's not getting any younger. In fact it'd be more advantageous to move up in weight than to move down. Older fighters never fair well when moving down a weightclass. I understand he wants the Canelo fight and Canelo needs to stop being a b*tch and fight GGG or vacate the belt.

As for Roy Jones. I watched the video and Karceno seems to be unsure of what substance was actually found in Roy's system. He first says steroids than he says he's not sure what it was. Upon further research Jones did test positive for banned substance but it wasn't a steroid which explains why his win over Richard Hall was never overturned.
                http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ro...._Richard_Hall
                Both Jones and Hall tested positive for anabolic steroids after the fight. "Jones was five or six times over an acceptable level," said Jacob Hall, who was chairman of the Indiana State Athletic Commission. "Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level." Jones insisted his positive test was the result of ingesting the supplement Ripped Fuel. No penalties or suspensions were issued because Indiana, like many states, had no legal authority to test for steroids. The IBF sent letters to Jones and Hall informing each man that he had tested positive for an unspecified anabolic steroid, but no further action was taken.

Comment

Jones had elevated levels of testosterone from what that article states. What caused it no one seems to know for sure. The commission decided not to take action because there are loads of supplements that can raise testosterone levels.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    what does he mean by the term DCAF?

First thing people like to use when people post his videos on here is ," oh he black! HE PRO BLACK...HE RACIST" why is it when people are debunking the majorities actions then its a racial issue? He is puts everyone on the spot..not just one group of people

We all know their is a double standard in the world of boxing and outside of it so why do people hate it to be mentioned.
                    Dumb Casual Ass Fans = DCAF

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Dumb Casual Ass Fans = DCAF
                      MAN i CANT STOP LAUGHING AT ANGEL...STYLIN....he got a mean ditty bop

Comment

Working...
                      X