Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Robinson, was far from the most skillful, he barely threw a straight punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More film to be viewed young fellow

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Welcome to the boards James.

Elroy was dropped on his head as a young one...he had to go to night school just to develop a thumb...
      Thanks mate, I guess every board has at least one.

Comment

Originally posted by James09 View Post
        ? I assume you are being sarcastic.
        Nah... he's just having a bit of fun!

Elroy gets his kicks from teasing the OTNBs, such as Ray and Bill... and they in turn love to pretend they have superior knowledge, which enable them to put Elroy in his place.

What to the untrained eye may look like open hostilities, is in fact nothing but friendly banter. Despite the harsh words, everybody is actually having a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
          Nah... he's just having a bit of fun!

Elroy gets his kicks from teasing the OTNBs, such as Ray and Bill... and they in turn love to pretend they have superior knowledge, which enable them to put Elroy in his place.

What to the untrained eye may look like open hostilities, is in fact nothing but friendly banter. Despite the harsh words, everybody is actually having a good time!
          As crazy as it sounds we need an Alex or Elroy to balance things out. Ying Yang.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            As crazy as it sounds we need an Alex or Elroy to balance things out. Ying Yang.
            We need a ying yang all right...the sound of the wind rushing as the hand encounters resistance en route to cathing Elroy with two perfectly placed, modern shots to the 45 angle of his pin head...just prior to the "thunk" sound as contact is made. Actually in Elroy's case that might increase his IQ a point of two.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              We need a ying yang all right...the sound of the wind rushing as the hand encounters resistance en route to cathing Elroy with two perfectly placed, modern shots to the 45 angle of his pin head...just prior to the "thunk" sound as contact is made. Actually in Elroy's case that might increase his IQ a point of two.
              lol ouch, a tad bit harsh but I get you. I've actually seen Elroy talk some sense countless times but he definitely gets a kick going back and forth with Ray, you & battling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                Oh! Suddenly you have gone from a simpering boy whose fool questions everyone patiently tolerated because you were polite and innocently ignorant, to another know-it-all slammer of past greats. Welcome to their team, you idiot.

Now that you have "turned," expect no kind treatment from those with power in their fingertips. We kill werewolves around here, even the baby ones.
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                X