Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Marg would use Cotto's dad to get him inside the ring all angry??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Marg would use Cotto's dad to get him inside the ring all angry??

As a tactic to get cotto emotional and angry in the ring that night?

And should he? I know it's kind of a messed up question but hey they were the ones mocking a Parkinsons victim.

Also considering it would favor Margarito to get him into a brawl, will he do that or any other mental game to try and get him in that ring all mad and angry?? In the face off he said "I hope to see that". As in he would like to see Cotto take action... Bringing up his dad in someway or another would definitely hit a nerve and have it's influence.

So should he use that, do you think it's too low.. or what? What are your opinions punky boys?

I think it's too low.
    Yea, anything goes.
    35.71%
    Nah, too low.
    42.86%
    Floyd is a joke.
    21.43%
    Last edited by Bombs; 11-07-2011, 03:37 AM.

no, and fuck Tony if he does that
    no need for him to take a cheap shot at a deceased guy
    the fight is personal enough as it is
    Cotto's already angry with him, no point to stooping to that

Comment

Mate, if Margo did that, someone is going to die that night.

I think Cotto will keep his composure, he did it when he fought Mayorga.

Comment

Why would Tony need to gain any sort of mental advantage? He already beat the piss out of Cotto once.

Comment

Cotto would body slam Margs if he did that.

Comment

Nah, I don't think Tony is like that. He'll keep it between himself and Cotto.

Comment

It could go either way....we will see!

Comment

Margarito would never do such a thing like that.. you guys are caught up in the media's perception of him. He's a decent guy, he never mocked roaches parkingsons and was never proved to have known about the dirty wrap.

Besides.. Margarito doesn't hate him, he beat the ***** out of him last time. Cotto's the one with the personal problem..

Comment

margs should take a phone of cotto's old man, drop his pants and crap on it and mail it to cotto as a great practical joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Why would Tony need to gain any sort of mental advantage? He already beat the piss out of Cotto once.
                    this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^......plus there's no need for a dude who wears and kisses a cross to be so evil...that would be the lamest thing Marg can do atm

Comment

Working...
                    X