No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Adviser: Sergio's Career is at Stake With Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    If he can take Martinez's power, he has a shot. Not too many fighters have been able to.

Its not if he can take Sergio's power , its can Sergio take Chavez's Power !!

Chavez Jr is KOing Sergio

WOW look at the bets you have made, your gonna be broke if you keep that going,

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

Todd De Boeuf, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

Chavez Jr.'s defense of eating his opponents shots and continously walking into punches is going to bite him in the ass one day. September 15th is that day. Martinez isn't going to lose, I'm not worried at all.

Comment

Chavez Jr.'s defense of eating his opponents shots and continously walking into punches is going to bite him in the ass one day. September 15th is that day. Martinez isn't going to lose, I'm not worried at all.
          Chavez is going to walk through those punches like Margarito did Cotto, Cotto got lucky they stop the second fight, because Margarito would have knock his ass out like the first fight, but this time with out plaster. I don't agree with what Margarito did if he did, but I don't think Margarito needed Plaster to finish Cotto. aslo Pacman finished Margarito off, not Cotto.
          Last edited by Toltec77; 08-07-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Jr better have the greatest chin ever, because his defense is a joke and he's going to get caught over and over again with straight lefts and right hooks he doesn't see coming. I guess if he can eat those repeatedly then he might have a chance to stop Martinez late, but I don't think he will be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
              Jr better have the greatest chin ever, because his defense is a joke and he's going to get caught over and over again with straight lefts and right hooks he doesn't see coming. I guess if he can eat those repeatedly then he might have a chance to stop Martinez late, but I don't think he will be able to.
              He dose, he has the chin that his father had when he beat Taylor, and when Cinderella feels those body shots he will be running for dear life.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                Chavez is going to walk through those punches like Margarito did Cotto, Cotto got lucky they stop the second fight, because Margarito would have knock his ass out like the first fight, but this time with out plaster. I don't agree with what Margarito did if he did, but I don't think Margarito needed Plaster to finish Cotto, Pacman finished Margarito off, not Cotto.
                Cotto quit leaning on his shoulder to rest and tied his arms up so he couldn't punch when they got close, Margarito's punching range for his wicked uppercuts. Simple fix, but Cotto fought a far better fight the second time. That fight could've went 12, wouldn't have mattered. Margarito lost to a better fighter, that I believe he cheated to beat the first time.

Maybe Chavez Jr. can take Martinez's power. I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                  I think this will be a repeat of Pacquiao vs Margarito. Jumps in landing several shots then bounces back out. Chavez won't get a chance to set his feet and throw punches. If Martinez does anything other than that, Chavez by late KO.

Martinez ain't KO'ing Chavez. Chavez can take pouches all day but Martinez can TKO him.
                  Martinez is no Pacquiao thats for sure, hes good don't get me wrong, but he will get hit like Pacquiao did when Margarito landed those body shot that hurt him. I know that a constant attack and landing those body shots will take a toll on Cindarella when all is said and done.
                  Last edited by Toltec77; 08-07-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Cotto quit leaning on his shoulder to rest and tied his arms up so he couldn't punch when they got close, Margarito's punching range for his wicked uppercuts. Simple fix, but Cotto fought a far better fight the second time. That fight could've went 12, wouldn't have mattered. Margarito lost to a better fighter, that I believe he cheated to beat the first time.

Maybe Chavez Jr. can take Martinez's power. I highly doubt it.
                    Cotto was running out of gas and his face looked like he was looking like the first fight, Margarito would have put him on one knee again., so stay in denial if you want, but you know deep down its facts.
                    Last edited by Toltec77; 08-07-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      He dose, he has the chin that his father had when he beat Taylor, and when Cinderella feels those body shots he will be running for dear life.
                      Taylor never had any pop.

Taylor ain't Martinez.

NEXT!

Comment

Working...
                      X