Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better opponent choice... Vargas or Alexander vs Khan winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better opponent choice... Vargas or Alexander vs Khan winner?

Please explain in detail. I like welterweight champs to fight legit ranked welterweights so Khan or Alexander>Vargas all day for me. Why duck the welterweight division especially since the cold war is supposedly over? Of course Mayweather vs Pacquiao is the fight of choice but as soon as Dallas Cowgirl stadium was mentioned I'm less inclined to believe that fight will be made than I was post 1st negotiation. 40 mil Minimum with 35% upside has been offered by Mayweather/SHO side and already turned down for this round of negotiations.

Win or lose Alexander and Khan have been in the ring with big dogs and Vargas hasnt done anything.

Vargas seems like a nice guy but in no way should he be in the ring with any top fighter at the moment

Comment

Is this even up for debate??? both are **** fights and we don't want to see either of them...no need to compare 2 turds to each other..both stink

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Is this even up for debate??? both are **** fights and we don't want to see either of them...no need to compare 2 turds to each other..both stink
        Lol. Larry if Algieri not ranked at WW fighting at 144lbs gets hyped as a better fight than legit ranked and former WW champ Maidana I'm sure someone thinks Vargas will be the better of the two turd fights lol. I want to bump this thread if/when it happens lol.

Comment

of course vargas aint a better fight than either of those two at 147 but manny is talkin bout movin down to 140 and vargas is a champ there. whats the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Lol. Larry if Algieri not ranked at WW fighting at 144lbs gets hyped as a better fight than legit ranked and former WW champ Maidana I'm sure someone thinks Vargas will be the better of the two turd fights lol. I want to bump this thread if/when it happens lol.
            Why even argue with someone who says something that damn stupid?? it is an obvious troll with an agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Larry's just sick of Floyd and Pac BS and I can understand him. I don't want to hear about ANY other fight for either of them..PERIOD! This is the best time and there is no excuse. After that fight, they can make any fight they want & I'll still be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                of course vargas aint a better fight than either of those two at 147 but manny is talkin bout movin down to 140 and vargas is a champ there. whats the issue?
                Vargas aint no champ....Danny Garcia is the WBA champion...**** that regular title crap

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  Larry's just sick of Floyd and Pac BS and I can understand him. I don't want to hear about ANY other fight for either of them..PERIOD! This is the best time and there is no excuse. After that fight, they can make any fight they want & I'll still be happy.
                  Exactly.............

Comment

All 3 of them suck but if I had to pick, Vargas would be the best one

Vargas is undefeated and has a belt. Those other 2 don't have ****

Comment

Working...
                    X