Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What grade would you give Canelo on his performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What grade would you give Canelo on his performance?

I would give him a C-, I think he should have tried to cut the ring off more instead of trying to outbox Floyd.
    A+
    2.44%
    A-
    0.00%
    B+
    7.32%
    B-
    21.95%
    C+
    9.76%
    C-
    14.63%
    D+
    21.95%
    D-
    9.76%
    F
    12.20%

D- that boy came for his paycheck

Comment

Difficult to say. Canelo showed amazing handspeed, timing and head movement against the last guy on Earth he should ever fight that way against. Dumbest tactical approach I've seen in many years.

Comment

D-....He had a 15 pound weight advantage and tried to outbox ****in Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

He started out way too slow. Don't know if he had too much respect for Floyd, the huge event affected him, he was afraid of burning himself out or he simple went in with the wrong game plan. But he had to be much busier then he was in the first 2/3s of the fight.

Floyd won about as easy as I thought he would, but Canelo could've done better.

Comment

Gave him a D+... He did his best but it was clear that he was not on Floyd's level. He was highly overrated and overhyped but that's not his fault, he tried, but he was just completely dominated.

Comment

B- He was fighting the best fighter on the planet. He showed his tools and his talent.

Comment

His stamina looked better than I've seen before. He tried to beat mayweather at his own game and that proved to be a tactical error. Tonight's Canelo gives anyone at 154 hell though. Lara would be the only fight I could see him possibly losing. I would give Canelo a C+.

Comment

B-. put up a good effort, but didn't really get going.

Hurt floyd on a few occassions.

Comment

Show me any fighter in history that got outclassed and didn't look C grade .

You boys just have no logic , put Canelo in with Manny at 152 and see what happens , Floyd made Marquez look C grade also .

Comment

Working...
                    X