Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get someones details from a youtube vid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
    bull

So, who's account is this???

Comment

A Civil Judge would just laugh his or her ass off at that guy's threats.

About the suing you. He might even get a fine for being an ass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
        So, who's account is this???
        oh never mind i know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
          I left a message on somebodys videos a couple of months ago, I won't say who as I don't want to get in any more **** than I already am. I can't even remember posting the message but I can remember watching the video. Apparently I left one message on one clip saying that the people in it were a bunch of faggots and another one making a claim against the product being advertised.
          The company are a rival company of my employers but I was doing it as an observer rather than a representative of my company.
          Anyway today the owner of the business rang me and threatened me with legel action if I did it again, he was really pissed off about it. I just laughed and told him that it's only youtube and to calm down but this made him worse. About an hour later my boss rang to say that he had emailed him with all the details and that it is a serious accusation.
          Should I be worried? I didn't ever think that a flippant youtube comment would be taken so seriously, I didn't really think about it.
          The thing that has pissed me off the most is that he managed to get my personal details from the site, I have no idea how but he did. It's worried me a bit as he probably knows where I live now. Does anyone know how he did this???
          To get info from a youtube account, go to user profile and click on send private message. Their email address will pop up in a separate window. Copy the address ans type it into a search engine (google,yahoo) and 90% of the time (for the right price--$$$$) you can get anyone's info.....

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
            To get info from a youtube account, go to user profile and click on send private message. Their email address will pop up in a separate window. Copy the address ans type it into a search engine (google,yahoo) and 90% of the time (for the right price--$$$$) you can get anyone's info.....
            It's not showing an email.

Comment

I just had a message left on my youtube account from him calling me a ****.

LMAO, what a ****.

Comment

Slander 'calling someone a ***' is slander and not covered by the 1st amendment.
                Also the 1st amendment does not cover work relations.
                Correction:

Damages have to be proven in order to constitute Civil Tort.

You can sue for anything you want. Won't win.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

it's a case of people taking the internet too damn serious

Comment

If you call someone a "f a g"

Then the ten rednecks that overheard beat him to death....yep. Damage.

I can call anyone a **** whenver I want granted he doesn't die from it.

Comment

Slander 'calling someone a ***' is slander and not covered by the 1st amendment.
                      Also the 1st amendment does not cover work relations.
                      The first ammendmant is a myth of the past. Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                      X