Comments Thread For: Donaire-Nishioka, Alvarado-Rios Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    Such happiness for an "almost"...
    Yeah thats what happens when you fight setups and sub 500 fighters when guys like Fortiuna and others have the balls to fight prospects and former champs. Loved seeing him ROCKED when comentary was giving him non-stop blow jobs as if he is the second coming.
    Last edited by richardt; 10-13-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

That also happens when you get hit by a good shot, happens to the best of fighters.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Yeah thats what happens when you fight setups and sub 500 fighters when guys like Fortiuna and others have the balls to fight prospects and former champs.

Comment

That also happens when you get hit by a good shot, happens to the best of fighters.
        Especially when they fight setups and sub 500 fighters and avoid other prospects. Now don't let me stop you from nuthugging like the commentary was every second. Continue on.

Comment

So was Garcia saved?

Comment

You are so sassy and defensive like a little girl. I find benavidez over-hyped and boring.

Especially when they fight setups and sub 500 fighters and avoid other prospects. Now don't let me stop you from nuthugging like the commentary was every second. Continue on.

Comment

You are so sassy and defensive like a little girl. I find benavidez over-hyped and boring.
              Hey Toots, I'll stick to praising fighters like the ones on ShoBox who have the balls to put their unbeaten records on the line against other unbeatens and prospects and enjoy when other fighters pick setups and get exposed.
              Last edited by richardt; 10-13-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

donaire by ko & Alvarado by tko 9

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Relax cupcake, it's not the end of the world

Hey Toots, I'll stick to praising fighters like the ones on ShoBox who have the balls to put their unbeaten records on the line against other unbeatens and prospects and enjoy when other fighters pick setups and get exposed.

Comment

Relax cupcake, it's not the end of the world
                    No problem, Ballerina.

Comment

is this the round by round discussion?

Comment

Working...
                      X