Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments like that annoy me, what Bradley got he earned through hardwork. Yes I think Pacquiao won but at the end of the day if Bradley didn't show heart to sweep the later rounds he wouldn't have walked out with the W on the judges scorecard.

People's reaction to this fight makes me laugh, it shows what star power does. I didn't read people saying ''Pacquiao should hand his title back to Marquez'' after losing the fight in the eyes of the majority.

Comment

• Watch it a 2nd time, still the same core, 117-111. You can make it also 116-112, giving the 1st round to Bradley. First round could have gone either way but the late flurry by Pac gave him the round(just my opinion).

Round 2-5 Pac has more activity. But in the 6th, his activity decrease a little. Bradley wasn't doing much either except maybe a few more thrown punches. Bradley was mostly hitting gloves and elbows/arms. So their activity the first half of a round was almost the same. Only in the last 1:30 that Pac increase his activity. The Last 3 rounds, Pac didn't do much. That gives Bradley the last 3 rounds.

Like i said, 117-111 for Pac and it can be 116-112 also. Bradley only got 3-4 rounds.

Comment

• Good man Ward. Bradley is a honourable soldier, and soldiers dont rob people and are upstanding citizens we can all look up to.
        His win over Pac is like a victoria cross to a soldier, but a victoria cross a soldier earns. Hes puts his life on the line for his fellow soldiers lives. Bradley didnt earn that decison or victoria cross, so has to give it back.

He will do the honourable thing and he knows its right. Especially after how Pac has acted the gentleman as always. He could have kicked and screamed but hasnt and for that alone he needs his belts back.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 06-12-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Why would he say something like that. No congratulations at all? And thats his "friend" yea right

Maybe Pac should give his belt back to JMM, did you say that? I hate a black man putting down another black man but never do it to others

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
            Why would he say something like that.
            Cause he's keeping it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
              Why would he say something like that. No congratulations at all? And thats his "friend" yea right

Maybe Pac should give his belt back to JMM, did you say that? I hate a black man putting down another black man but never do it to others
              Stop bringing JMM up will you change the record. Pac did a helluva lot better against JMM than Bradley did against Pac if you didnt already know, so how can you compare it?

Comment

• Respect Andre Ward but disagree totally.

Bradley did nothing wrong, robbed nobody and should not be punished in any way, shape or form. Keep the criticism towards the judges and the commission. Leave Bradley out of it.

And I highly doubt Ward would return a belt he git frim a gift decision. He would think he won like any other competitor would.

Comment

• Stop it Ward. Smh.

Comment

• this is bull**** come on Andre

Comment

• And then Manny should pass the belt on to Marquez..

Comment

Working...
                      X