No announcement yet.

lies of mayweather; uncovered!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lies of mayweather; uncovered!!!

Last week, a “known associate” of Floyd Mayweather Jr was arrested for attempted murder stemming from a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink that Mayweather Jr was attending. Mayweather initially denied any involvement and knowledge of the incident or the “known associate” Mr. Ocie Harris. However, details from the updated arrest warrant released Monday, March 8th, prove otherwise. Let’s examine further.

On August 23rd 2009, about 10pm local time, gun shots were fired outside the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road in Las Vegas. According to the Las Vegas Police, 7 cartridge casings were found at the scene.

The arrest warrant states that the Police interviewed 32 witnesses and that their statements were consistent with the victims Quincy Williams and Damien Bland. According to Williams, Mayweather Jr confronted him at the skating rink over a text message that Williams had sent 2 months earlier stating that he hoped Mayweather Jr would lose. Eyewitnesses stated that Floyd threatened Quincy inside the skating rink before the shooting.

However, Floyd Mayweather Jr publicly denied that this happened and had a different version of the incident.

"I was like, 'Damn, what are they doing out here?' I didn't have my security with me at that particular time so I felt uncomfortable. I just had my children with me. So I was kind of like, 'Let me leave,' " Mayweather Jr, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/2009

Outside the skating rink, eyewitness along with Williams and Bland, stated that Mayweather and his “associates” were standing near his Rolls-Royce when Bland and Williams drove by. Shots were fired at the passing car and 6 bullet holes were later discovered.

Floyd Mayweather Jr also publicly denied this:

"Wasn't no shots fired when I was there. They said shots were fired and it came from our way. Come on, man. I've got the most obvious car out there. A Rolls-Royce. I'm the only one with a Rolls-Royce. I don't care if you're driving a Benz or whatever. The most noticeable car is the one they're going to notice the most." FMJ, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/09

The updated arrest warrant also stated that Mayweather Jr initially denied knowing about any shooting or the “known associate” Ocie Harris. However, when Las Vegas police raided Mayweather’s home, they found video footage of Harris visiting Mayweather’s home at least 4 different times before the shooting.

Jose Martinez Sacramento, CA “Will there be any legal repercussions for Mayweather’s lies during the police investigation of this shooting?”

Very good question, which I don’t have an answer. It will be interesting to see if any other details come out that my implicate Mayweather Jr further.

Shannon Barnes Sacramento, CA “How do you think Floyd will respond to the arrest of a known associate and his possible involvement?”

Let’s just say there will be a lot of ducking and pleading of the 5th. I can’t imagine him taking any questions on this topic especially before his fight with Shane Mosley.

Conclusion

Lies always have a way of being exposed. The truth always comes out; it’s just a matter of time. This is just another example of how Mayweather Jr can’t be trusted. He’s clearly caught in at least 3 lies. Yet, I don’t see him taking any future responsibility for his involvement or his lies.

Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal

Thanks for Mayweather news we all read yesterday. Glad to know you're keeping up with him. Hey did you hear Pacquiao has a fight this weekend?

Comment

self proclaimed drug crusader got cought again for lying!

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
        Last week, a “known associate” of Floyd Mayweather Jr was arrested for attempted murder stemming from a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink that Mayweather Jr was attending. Mayweather initially denied any involvement and knowledge of the incident or the “known associate” Mr. Ocie Harris. However, details from the updated arrest warrant released Monday, March 8th, prove otherwise. Let’s examine further.

On August 23rd 2009, about 10pm local time, gun shots were fired outside the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road in Las Vegas. According to the Las Vegas Police, 7 cartridge casings were found at the scene.

The arrest warrant states that the Police interviewed 32 witnesses and that their statements were consistent with the victims Quincy Williams and Damien Bland. According to Williams, Mayweather Jr confronted him at the skating rink over a text message that Williams had sent 2 months earlier stating that he hoped Mayweather Jr would lose. Eyewitnesses stated that Floyd threatened Quincy inside the skating rink before the shooting.

However, Floyd Mayweather Jr publicly denied that this happened and had a different version of the incident.

"I was like, 'Damn, what are they doing out here?' I didn't have my security with me at that particular time so I felt uncomfortable. I just had my children with me. So I was kind of like, 'Let me leave,' " Mayweather Jr, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/2009

Outside the skating rink, eyewitness along with Williams and Bland, stated that Mayweather and his “associates” were standing near his Rolls-Royce when Bland and Williams drove by. Shots were fired at the passing car and 6 bullet holes were later discovered.

Floyd Mayweather Jr also publicly denied this:

"Wasn't no shots fired when I was there. They said shots were fired and it came from our way. Come on, man. I've got the most obvious car out there. A Rolls-Royce. I'm the only one with a Rolls-Royce. I don't care if you're driving a Benz or whatever. The most noticeable car is the one they're going to notice the most." FMJ, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/09

The updated arrest warrant also stated that Mayweather Jr initially denied knowing about any shooting or the “known associate” Ocie Harris. However, when Las Vegas police raided Mayweather’s home, they found video footage of Harris visiting Mayweather’s home at least 4 different times before the shooting.

Jose Martinez Sacramento, CA “Will there be any legal repercussions for Mayweather’s lies during the police investigation of this shooting?”

Very good question, which I don’t have an answer. It will be interesting to see if any other details come out that my implicate Mayweather Jr further.

Shannon Barnes Sacramento, CA “How do you think Floyd will respond to the arrest of a known associate and his possible involvement?”

Let’s just say there will be a lot of ducking and pleading of the 5th. I can’t imagine him taking any questions on this topic especially before his fight with Shane Mosley.

Conclusion

Lies always have a way of being exposed. The truth always comes out; it’s just a matter of time. This is just another example of how Mayweather Jr can’t be trusted. He’s clearly caught in at least 3 lies. Yet, I don’t see him taking any future responsibility for his involvement or his lies.

Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal
        Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
          you are the exact image of *****s

Comment

This can't be overlooked.

Comment

If proven Flyod is making false statement against law enforcement... handcuffs, sorry but laws excuses no one.

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
                you are the exact image of *****s
                very expected; one sentence discussing nothing of what i posted, excellent response.

Sorry but I tend not to believe random articles about police activity until an arrest is made.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                  This can't be overlooked.
                  you mean he actually followed the set of rules and did not try act as a commissioner to impose his own version of it this time? holy fck! floyd is a saint...

Comment

very expected; one sentence discussing nothing of what i posted, excellent response.

Sorry but I tend not to believe random articles about police activity until an arrest is made.
                    what is there to discuss about your inuendos towards someone who's not even the topic of this thread

the highlighted part i imagined you sayin it with a flick of your fingers.........

Comment

Working...
                    X