Collapse
No announcement yet.

james toney is one of my all-time favorites but this article is sad to read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard he browses boxing forums to see if there are any threads that bash him.

TS, he's coming for you after Fat Dan...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Just regular Toney **** talking nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        toney is a shi.t talker and will talk about your yourself, your whole family, your Prius, your dog your mailman and will definitely go way overboard with his sparring partners but its just how he is. Outside of boxing he's a good man. I'm speaking from personal experience as I met him before. When he is in the ring you are the enemy but outside he's cool as ****.........
        Or maybe Dan just hit a soft spot and toney blew up.

The point I'm trying to make is toney talking **** should come as no surprise
        good point...i remember jason gavern sparring with him & he said after that toney would do just what you said. call everyone in your family but the cat names...his last fight at the weigh in you could tell he needed the money because he was told to sit down & shut up & he did. i hate to see my favorites broke & making headlines for the wrong reasons.

Comment

He's a drug cheat. Should be wiped clean from the face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Just regular Toney **** talking nothing special.
            lmao @ that ****** Elie Sechback claiming to have acted tough in front of Dan Rafael. I prefer Dan Rafael's reporting/articles any day over some amateur sloppy ass kissing Elie video.

Comment

He apologized to fat Dan,i thought it was funny personally and Dan needs to stfu and quit messing with Toneys paper,all he did was hurt james now he will have to fight 5 lower tier guys just to make the same amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                lmao @ that ****** Elie Sechback claiming to have acted tough in front of Dan Rafael. I prefer Dan Rafael's reporting/articles any day over some amateur sloppy ass kissing Elie video.
                how can you slur the words i slur my words.

Comment

Working...
                X