No announcement yet.

I want you to remember this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    I want you to read this & laugh and think I am trolling but mark my words. When Amir Khan goes to 147 if he ever faces Kell Brook, he'll get his clock cleaned for him.

Do you think he could live with a guy with Brooks movement, speed coupled with power combined with strength? Don't be stupid.

You can say Brooks untested & to a degree he is but he is like a bigger prime Prince Naseem. He would DESTROY that bambi-legged, no head moving, John Wayne walking hypejob.

You think he could beat a switch-hitter like Brook with that prodding jab & predictable lunging, off balance straight right hand? You're having a giraffe!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3tmXItgo5I

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
      thats pure bull****, unless you can provide a link, Khan spars with Pacquiao and has taken his shots well, whats your point? Its called headgear.

It's not bull**** at all & here is another fact - Brook used to beat the living **** out of Khan in sparring. Here is a link as proof...

http://www.boxingscene.com/kell-broo...-shadow--19503

Nas also said this himself on Ringside I believe it was.

Would you also require a link where Mr Ingle & Brook say that Brook used to smash Khan in training? Knocked him down, knocked him out & Ingle even had to stop them sparring because of the beating he give Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        Are you going to accept my 10 million bet on Toney Lebedev or not?

I presume you are on about the Toney thread I made, which I haven't checked back on but yes certainly, I will gladly accept & sig it

Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          Ndou might be towards the end of his career but he isn't exactly feather fisted & Khans power isn't all that at all. In fact the only thing worthy of note power-wise he's ever done IMO is put Maidana down with a bodyshot.
          Ndou is a punching bag at this point of his career. He doesn't even throw punches anymore. You should wait until Brook fights a live body first.

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
            Ndou is a punching bag at this point of his career. He doesn't even throw punches anymore. You should wait until Brook fights a live body first.
            Technically you're are right there but I have a lot of faith in this kid. He's a great talent & I am positive he is going places.

Millions quickly jumped on the Canelo-train & similar, I'm all aboard the Brook-train

Comment

Brook for all his qualities is completely untested and needs a real fight very soon.

Fwank matched him very carefully. He needs to show he has the heart and the ability to take a shot before I stack him as a favourite over Khan.
              Khans jaw is crap and i'm absolutely convinced he will be Prescotted again, it's wether Brook has the tools to do it and at the moment I haven't seen enough of him against the wall to know if he can do that to Khan.

Comment

I bet you all your points that khan will beat brook? when the fight happens whatever you got that will be our bet? so if you got 500M at the time thats our bet what do you say? your so confident in brook im so confident in khan lets get it on

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I bet you all your points that khan will beat brook? when the fight happens whatever you got that will be our bet? so if you got 500M at the time thats our bet what do you say? your so confident in brook im so confident in khan lets get it on

Deal! All my points on Brook to beat Khan.

Brook will K.O Khan!

Comment

Working...
                  X