No announcement yet.

Im sorry but texas is a terrible place to fight considering they dont drug test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
    I think you Floyd fans are borderline followers and ridiculous.

I dont remember anyone crying bout drug testing until Floyd and his crews ran their already loud mouths to make Pac look bad. Just cause he said it, your going to follow? Stop worrying about it already. You guys go by everything the guy says, ****.
    im a boxing fan..i dont follow 1 damn fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      Oh yes they do. They just don`t do Floyd`s tests.
      Texas does the kind of testing Shane Mosley easilly beat...That's why Nanny is fighting in Texas....HE'S TOO DRITY FOR SIN CITY....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
        Texas does the kind of testing Shane Mosley easilly beat...That's why Nanny is fighting in Texas....HE'S TOO DRITY FOR SIN CITY....lol
        texas requires NO drug testing PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          texas requires NO drug testing PERIOD
          That's what Arum loves about the lone star state.

Manny is too dirty for Vegas...and that's saying a lot.

Comment

it just make things look bad considering all the bull**** we went through this year...i mean how does a state do no drug testing???no1 finds this odd??

THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FLOYD OR MANNY..ITS ABOUT THE TEXAS ATHLETIC COMMISON
            Its texas for god sakes what do you expect.

Comment

So where did Mosley-Sergio fight, what state? The fight that didn`t involve Floyd, therefore no USADA?

Comment

That's what Arum loves about the lone star state.

Manny is too dirty for Vegas...and that's saying a lot.
                Didnt Manny fight DLH @ 147 and Hatton @ 140 in Vegas? your statement is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  I think you Floyd fans are borderline followers and ridiculous.

I dont remember anyone crying bout drug testing until Floyd and his crews ran their already loud mouths to make Pac look bad. Just cause he said it, your going to follow? Stop worrying about it already. You guys go by everything the guy says, ****.
                  Seriously most of these idiots didn't care about drug testing at all even tho alot of high profile fighters were being caught using PED's like RJJ, Toney, Vargas etc. Now they try to paint themselves as drug crusaders and ****. ***** please.

Comment

im a boxing fan..i dont follow 1 damn fighter
                    you should be used to this by now...the moment you say anything even remotely tied to pacquiao (even though the location has more to do with margarita) and it doesn't sit well with his devotees because it involves criticism (even if you make a good point), they comfort themselves by labeling you as a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      Seriously most of these idiots didn't care about drug testing at all even tho alot of high profile fighters were being caught using PED's like RJJ, Toney, Vargas etc. Now they try to paint themselves as drug crusaders and ****. ***** please.
                      most people just want the truth..

Comment

Working...
                      X