Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather isn't scared of Pacman? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather isn't scared of Pacman? Really?

So a guy who's been boxing for DECADES suddenly decides one day, after having no problems in the past, to have Olympic style drug testing against a guy(in his own words) who is one dimensional, has no defense, and that he could dominate and possible knockout? I laugh at the people who say that he just wants to "clean up boxing" yeah.. because Floyd is just that nice of a guy- I look at people's character and history when I form my opinion- not at how sweet the words coming out of their mouths are.

While I agree that it's strange that Pacquiao wouldn't agree to testing up to 14 days,but is it really that hard to believe that a guy who does the same exact routine every single day in training, who does the same exact routine every fight: Prays before he enters the ring, Prays when gets in the ring, kisses his cross, Forms a cross on his chest every single round, and prays after a fight before he does anything else... is it hard to believe this man is superstitious?

(i'm not calling God a superstition - i'm just saying manny believes in something more)

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    So a guy who's been boxing for DECADES suddenly decides one day, after having no problems in the past, to have Olympic style drug testing against a guy(in his own words) who is one dimensional, has no defense, and that he could dominate and possible knockout? I laugh at the people who say that he just wants to "clean up boxing" yeah.. because Floyd is just that nice of a guy- I look at people's character and history when I form my opinion- not at how sweet the words coming out of their mouths are.

While I agree that it's strange that Pacquiao wouldn't agree to testing up to 14 days,but is it really that hard to believe that a guy who does the same exact routine every single day in training, who does the same exact routine every fight: Prays before he enters the ring, Prays when gets in the ring, kisses his cross, Forms a cross on his chest every single round, and prays after a fight before he does anything else... is it hard to believe this man is superstitious?

(i'm not calling God a superstition - i'm just saying manny believes in something more)
    Uhhmmm there is no other god but floyd...
    *****s knows that.

Comment

I also find it funny how Floyd thanks God every fight, yet he worships money.

It says (in Floyd's own bible) that you can't have 2 masters, you have to pick between God and money.

That further proves his hypocrisy.

Comment

Even though the testing issue is not that serious to what I am about to say its kind of a analogy.

I guess the first person to ask for the slaves to be free shouldn't have asked because nobody else had ever asked before?

I guess nobody should have asked for schools to integrated and equal because nobody have ever asked before?

I guess a philipino person should have never asked for Spain to leave the country before because nobody ever asked before right?

I partially get where some of yall are coming from in regards to PBF asking for the test but just because he never asked any other opponent up until now doesn't make his request complete bull**** IMO.

Also precedents have to start somewhere.

Comment

He claims to be superstar for 15 years then why now you come up with OST bull****.

FLOYD is scared to death of PACQUIAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ARIEL LENOR View Post
            He claims to be superstar for 15 years then why now you come up with OST bull****.

FLOYD is scared to death of PACQUIAO!
            he hasn't been a superstar for 15 years.

he co-headlined a fight with pacquiao back in 2002.

the fight was in san francisco. guess who the crowd came to see?

floyd might have been an hbo fighter a couple years before pacquiao but he didn't start having his own ppv's around the same time as pacquiao.

he became mainstream first that's about it.

that fool talks like he was some big star for his whole career while manny wasn't anything 'til recently. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post

floyd is obviously scared of manny... PED's or not, floyd thinks manny is so good, that its unfair. he keeps talking ish about how manny is "easy work", "one dimensional" and that he's beating "shot and tailor made opponents" then 2 minutes later he'll say that pac HAS to be on PED's cuz he's "extraordinary" and that what pac iis doing is unprecedented. wtf floyd?! which one is it??!!

the whole cleaning up the sport is BS, he's NEVER been about that! EVER! he's always been about money and keeping his 0. he's only concerned about it now cuz he wants to take down the person that dethroned his ass. he's jealous of pac's success and he's looking for a way to discredit pac, and he found a really good one.

floyd, if pac is "easy work" and "whatever makes money makes sense" then fight him, beat him, and get your biggest payday and biggest win for your legacy.

i don't know if pac is on PED's or not, i hope he isn't, and i really have no reason to assume he is. but pac scares floyd to death.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                floyd is obviously scared of manny... PED's or not, floyd thinks manny is so good, that its unfair. he keeps talking ish about how manny is "easy work", "one dimensional" and that he's beating "shot and tailor made opponents" then 2 minutes later he'll say that pac HAS to be on PED's cuz he's "extraordinary" and that what pac iis doing is unprecedented. wtf floyd?! which one is it??!!

the whole cleaning up the sport is BS, he's NEVER been about that! EVER! he's always been about money and keeping his 0. he's only concerned about it now cuz he wants to take down the person that dethroned his ass. he's jealous of pac's success and he's looking for a way to discredit pac, and he found a really good one.

floyd, if pac is "easy work" and "whatever makes money makes sense" then fight him, beat him, and get your biggest payday and biggest win for your legacy.

i don't know if pac is on PED's or not, i hope he isn't, and i really have no reason to assume he is. but pac scares floyd to death.
                Y'all spend too much energy out of your lives trying to venture into another man's heart. This topic is getting old. If Manny decides to take the test then we will have a fight if not then he will still face the same questions after the his future fights and that will be.. when are u going to fight Floyd Mayweather? One thing Pacquiao fans must realize is this...Manny, Freddie Roach, Ariza, and Bob Arum all know that this Mayweather topic will not go away. Pacquiao can clear out the welterweight division but until he faces Floyd..all that he does won't make a difference. Until Manny says himself..."OK I know this guy is scared to death of me so I will agree to the testing and sign the contract just to see if he really wants to fight"...then we will never know now will we?

Comment

PBF ain't scared of anyone. How can you be scared of a crude brawler when you represent the modern way of boxing?! The problem is plain and simple: Roids! The battle 'Roids versus Skillz' isn't acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Even though the testing issue is not that serious to what I am about to say its kind of a analogy.

I guess the first person to ask for the slaves to be free shouldn't have asked because nobody else had ever asked before?

I guess nobody should have asked for schools to integrated and equal because nobody have ever asked before?

I guess a philipino person should have never asked for Spain to leave the country before because nobody ever asked before right?

I partially get where some of yall are coming from in regards to PBF asking for the test but just because he never asked any other opponent up until now doesn't make his request complete bull**** IMO.

Also precedents have to start somewhere.

LMFAO.. aw man.. that was a good laugh.. that you might actually compare Floyd to any true pioneer.

If Floyd, or anyone else in his camp cared at all about the drug Issue, they would be lobbying for change, they would be going to commissions and presenting their cases, trying to set some kind of standard.. But The Mayweather's team's ONLY outlet is the MEDIA.. they haven't lifted a finger to contact any true governing body or commission that makes rules.

Floyd doesn't give a **** about precedents.. if he did, he would be fighting for it. But guess what? As soon as he retires.. that's gonna be the last time you Hear the words Olympic Standard testing from his mouth.

And why wasn't he so concerned with setting drug testing precedents when he fought a bloated Marquez(who gave pacquiao a lot of trouble- so why wouldn't he be suspected of cheating?) and a blown up Hatton?

Your boy isn't Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King, Ghandi, or Datu Lapu Lapu(the first filipino chieftain to defeat the spanish in the Philippines when they landed) I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X