No announcement yet.

Broner vs Abril : who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Abril : who wins?

Richard Abril (who is the real #1 LW) vs Adrien da problem Broner, who wins this fight and why?

VS

Broner
    65.67%
    Abril
    34.33%
    Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-28-2012, 02:29 PM.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Richard Abril (who is the real #1 LW) vs Adrien da problem Broner, who wins this fight and why?

VS

I have no idea....

Comment

Is Abril with Golden boy? If he's with Top rank, why even talk about it?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Abril is on the Golden Boy tripleheader coming up so he's not top rank

Comment

In that triple header he's fighting an actual golden boy fighter in bogere but it does not mean he's with gbp. I think he's with one of those smaller promotions like warrior or another south Florida company

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Never would've thought about this match-up. lol

I've only seen one full Abril fight, the one with Rios. Leading up to that bout, I tried finding footage of Richie on YouTube, but they were very hard to come by. There were just a few, poor quality clips.

Abril has had a lot of hard luck as a pro. He was robbed blind against "Bam Bam" and lost a couple of controversial decisions to Prescott and Lundy. He would probably have to go for the KO versus Broner, given Adrien's potential. I don't see that happening. Broner has good defense, and Rich isn't terribly powerful. Still, I could see Abril using his four inch height advantage effectively and possibly (objectively) outpointing Adrien in a fairly ugly contest.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              He's with Dream Team Promotions. And even if he was with TR we can still discuss this hypothetical matchup, that's what forums are for.

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              I have no idea....
              Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Never would've thought about this match-up. lol
              Yeah it's a hard one. Both fighters use the shoulder roll, both fighters have good boxing skills, Broner is faster and more explosive but Abril is more fluid and seem lighter on his feet. If I was forced to choose, I'd probably go with Abril right now.

Comment

Bump!.......................................

Comment

Broner does everything Abril does better than him. That's the WORST style matchup for someone to face off against.

Comment

Abril UD

Comment

Working...
                    X