Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says his father choked and threatened to kill him if he ever lost again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Yeah LOL Like Floyd did in the Castillo fight. Man these fighters always have bs excuses, right?
    floyd won that fight despite his injury.....that's a testament to his greatness. poochiao on the other hand is a p.ussy that would go as far as blaming his socks and gloves for losing. #48 is a c.unt and a sore loser with no honor.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Danny is a real Daddy's boy to put up with being treated that way. He should have stood up for himself and given Angel his best left hook. No man deserves to be treated like that especially by his own father.
      thats how they are millionaires. tough love.

Comment

Honestly I can respect that. When I am in the gym with my boys I am in drill instructor mode, break em down to build them up. Society is raising young boys to be pu$$ie$ nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          floyd won that fight despite his injury.....that's a testament to his greatness. poochiao on the other hand is a p.ussy that would go as far as blaming his socks and gloves for losing. #48 is a c.unt and a sore loser with no honor.
          Well it was a gift decision either u like it or not. Everybody saw Floyd lose that night. See how guys like u get emotional when it comes to Floyd. Thats why I made that comment. I knew come groupies would come out and call Manny, Poochiao cause Floyd said so. Manny is a warrior my man, thats how he will remembered.

I dont have to **** on Floyd to bring Manny up. Floyd is a better boxer than Manny, no doubt. But when u talk abt warrior and exciting fight, Manny is the man.

Poochiao and Gayweather are both ATG. None of them are p*ssies. Calling him #48 show how of a young male groupie u are. Watch Manny stack millions , retire, go to the hall of fame and be remembered as one of the ATGs.

Peace out

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            SMH, Danny waited until Angel was past prime and couldn't make good on that threat to lose to Herrera. Swift stay ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Well it was a gift decision either u like it or not. Everybody saw Floyd lose that night. See how guys like u get emotional when it comes to Floyd. Thats why I made that comment. I knew come groupies would come out and call Manny, Poochiao cause Floyd said so. Manny is a warrior my man, thats how he will remembered.

I dont have to **** on Floyd to bring Manny up. Floyd is a better boxer than Manny, no doubt. But when u talk abt warrior and exciting fight, Manny is the man.

Poochiao and Gayweather are both ATG. None of them are p*ssies. Calling him #48 show how of a young male groupie u are. Watch Manny stack millions , retire, go to the hall of fame and be remembered as one of the ATGs.

Peace out
              gift? foh....if that was a gift then so were all the fights that he had with jmm. and you did bring floyd up to bring your little hero up you fake-non bias nuthugger. most of ringside press had floyd winning the jlc fight there was no robbery or gift. i called #48 a p.ussy because that how he behaves when he loses, just like a damn p.ussy. deal with it....p.ussy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Danny is a real Daddy's boy to put up with being treated that way. He should have stood up for himself and given Angel his best left hook. No man deserves to be treated like that especially by his own father.
                This is the reason the world is messed up today. Not enough parents out there beating the snot out of their children. Here you are saying he should have raised his hand against the man who brought him into this world. Kids should take their beating and be grateful.

Comment

No wonder dannys says he doesnt leave his daughter alone with him. Dude afraid his crackheaded ass might snap!

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    This is the reason the world is messed up today. Not enough parents out there beating the snot out of their children. Here you are saying he should have raised his hand against the man who brought him into this world. Kids should take their beating and be grateful.
                    its not a coincidence that the decreased amount of beatings in america coincided with the increased amounts of mass shootings.

i am willing to bet adam lanza, that mercer dude with the glasses, cho v tech shooter, colombine shooters, elliot rodgers never got beatings.

i bet my balls they never got beatings.

Comment

Classy. .....

Comment

Working...
                      X