Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more cherry picking from canelo. why won't he fight trout?

Comment

I won't believe til its signed... and dated. Plus this is a very dangerous fight for Floyd, he may get manhandled.

Comment

Floyd is my fav fighter but I think Canelo has a good chance of winning actually. As I said, people keep underestimating Canelo and I think his youth, solid boxing skills and strength will be tough for Floyd to overcome. I am still going with Floyd by close decision but this is a dangerous one. Floyd is 36 years old and has slowed down, also Canelo is hugely popular so, winning a decision is far from guaranteed. I definitely think Canelo is more of a threat than Guerrero is. Personally I think Floyd needs to go back to WW, he is not really a JMW and he is going to lose if he keeps fighting bigger stronger guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Martin View Post
          Why not try Trout for a tune up then Mayweather after that?
          Golden Boy is looking to make the most money with Canelo. A fight with Trout would bring very little. Not that I support that.

Comment

please canelo in may and then martinez in september

Comment

As a Floyd fan, I'm pretty very worried if this fight gets signed. It's gonna be a hell of a match and both men are risking a lot, this is what boxing is about.

Comment

Canelo's gonna get his ass kicked if this happens, and everyone but the most hardcore Canelo nuthuggers knows it. I'd be really, really surprised if GBP allowed this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I wonder what excuse you'll use when Canelito annihilates him...

probably that he's old.
                  I don't make excuses for my favorite fighter. If he lose, he lose.

Comment

i'd be really surprised if Mayweather stays at 154. The top competition there now aren't blown up Welterweights, but natural 154lb'ers.

I'm not convinced Mayweather could last with those guys.

He may be p4p best in some peoples eyes, that doesn't make him unbeatable by much bigger guys lol

Comment

Kudos to the fans who expressed opposition to the Guerrero fight. Rightfully so, that fight is a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X