Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the younger/unknown guys who I should be following on PBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    That Hurd kid isn't too shabby although I'd like to see his chin tested.

Charlo brothers look the most promising.
    I have high hopes for Charlo bros and J Williams.

If the promotional cold war ever ends, there could some big fights involving these guys and the Canelo's and GGG's of the world

Comment

None of the dudes posted in this thread are going to be champions/world class fighters. Maybe "PBC champion" Lmao.

Except for Lubin. He is the real deal- future P4P #1 once Kovalev retires. War Lubin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I have high hopes for Charlo bros and J Williams.

If the promotional cold war ever ends, there could some big fights involving these guys and the Canelo's and GGG's of the world
        Me too. Would love to see then against those guys in another year or so.

Comment

Me too. Would love to see then against those guys in another year or so.
          How do you see a Williams vs Jermall Charlo fight going?

I love Williams, think he is actually more well rounded than the Charlo's in terms of skill set, but J'all Charlo is so athletic and long I reckon he would win at this stage.

Intriguing fight. I hope we get it in the next few years.

Comment

How do you see a Williams vs Jermall Charlo fight going?

I love Williams, think he is actually more well rounded than the Charlo's in terms of skill set, but J'all Charlo is so athletic and long I reckon he would win at this stage.

Intriguing fight. I hope we get it in the next few years.
            Which Williams? My mind is drawing a blank.

Comment

Which Williams? My mind is drawing a blank.
              Julian 'J Rock'

Comment

Julian 'J Rock'
                I'd have to lean toward the Charlo brothers. IDK if Williams is more well-rounded. I saw him live last year and while I came away impressed, I see more potential in the Texas natives.

Comment

Bryant Perrella is the goods, keep an eye on him

Comment

I'd have to lean toward the Charlo brothers. IDK if Williams is more well-rounded. I saw him live last year and while I came away impressed, I see more potential in the Texas natives.
                    I think he has more tools, can fight at all ranges, has lots of counters and tricks up his sleeve. Could do with varying his speed a little as he can be a bit one paced.

I see Charlos being a bit more basic outside fighters (not a slight on them, some of the best fighters ever have been 'basic') but with great athleticism, length, speed and in Jermalls case, power.

Maybe I need to watch more of the Charlos, Ive only seen a few fights of theirs each.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      None of the dudes posted in this thread are going to be champions/world class fighters. Maybe "PBC champion" Lmao.

Except for Lubin. He is the real deal- future P4P #1 once Kovalev retires. War Lubin
                      You seen Oleksandr Gvozdyk? He's a lightheavy too. Looks real good IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X