Timing: Canelo
    Ring IQ: Same
    Timing: Canelo
    Ring Generalship: Khan
    Stamina: Khan
    Power: Canelo
    Speed: Khan
    Control of Range: Khan

Khan vs Canelo with both guys at the same weight on fight night, e,g 160lbs is a 50-50 with Khan a slight favorite.
    Khan has terrible footwork,sloppy and the only purpose is to run, not stay in distance to land and avoid shots..his ring generalship sucks and his ring IQ is special edish...reality will hit very soon

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
      Canelos has more skill then Khan, Khan has fast hands but no accuracy and his combos are not well educated at all..fast feet but sloppy footwork
      This is why I don't see Khan winning. Lamont was able to get inside without any trouble, and so did Algeri. Feet are quick but the footwork isn't great. He will get cornered and battered. Khan doesn't use a whole lot of headmovement or lateral movement either which won't do him any favors.

Comment

Hand speed, foot speed height and reach. None of which he utilizes very well though so it's pointless.

Comment

I'm really going to say a prayer for Khan

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I feel he struggles more with counter punchers who apply pressure and throw wide, looping shots. I feel Canelo is more a defensive minded counter puncher.
            The shot Prescott hit him with, Danny Garcia, Diaz they was all really wide left hooks.
            You'd of thought the guy with a crisper more compact hook, more accurate, better timing would have the better chance of landing but its the wide, crazy **** that tends to prove most effective against him. Fighters who pressure and throw with him and catch him mid flurry. Canelo is more a counterpuncher who waits until you're done throwing before returning fire.

He boxes well against more calculated fighters.

Common sense tells me that Canelo lands and its all she wrote but there is just something there that says I've seen crazier **** happen than Khan outboxing him and making him look very lethargic.

I think most expect Khan to trouble him early what if that big shot don't come? Man I must be ****ing crazy. I think I must be trying to convince myself or something.
            I know what you're feeling but that's Amir Khan's career. It's always "if he fights smart, can stick to the 1-2s and not get greedy with the 3 and the 4, if he can angle out and avoid that return fire, can he can execute for 12 rounds...."

But that's just not who Khan is. He's a flawed fighter that constantly pays for his mistakes. And these mistakes prove to be fatal against fighters with the ability to capitalize on them.

Comment

Khan doesn't even have a puncher's chance.

Comment

Khan has no power to keep Canelo away... Canelo will walk through all Khan's punches & hurt Khan badly & KO.
                Last edited by oscar9992; 02-07-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  Khan has no power to keep Canelo away... Canelo will walk through all Khan's ponches & hurt Khan badly & KO.
                  When has Canelo ever done that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    When has Canelo ever done that ?
                    See Cotto fight... Even Cotto couldn't keep Canelo away with his jabs & double jabs. Canelo just didn't feel them.

Comment

Not reading through the whole thread, but I agree with Golovkin to an extent. The hand speed Khan possesses will likely mean nothing compared to the short, crisp counters Canelo loves to wait on. Where others rail on his gas tank or **** on him for not fighting "Mexican" enough, I see a guy who realized the importance of patience and being economical with his punches by 22 already.

Comment

Working...
                      X