Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheist Assassin Bill Maher vs Worthless Liberal Canadian Politican Chrystia Freeland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    everybody is a propagandist. people, places of business, healthcare, ideas EVERYTHING.

maher is a propagandist, a propagandist for not believing in bronze and iron age hand me down adult fantasies and being anti politically incorrect.

that's a propaganda machine I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT AS SHOULD ALL FREE WESTERN PEOPLE.

bill maher is bill maher, while you're just you.
    Maher is a Zionist who is anti Muslim to the extent of vitriolic. No he isn't just another simple guy. He is a Zionist scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Maher is a Zionist who is anti Muslim to the extent of vitriolic. No he isn't just another simple guy. He is a Zionist scumbag.

He was a catholic turned atheist. Where did you get the Zionist part?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        He was a catholic turned atheist. Where did you get the Zionist part?
        He is actually half Jewish and he is a Zionist. Watch his film Religiousness or whatever it's called. It is obvious from observing him what he is. The atheism thing is something he hides behind. By the way, Zionism is a political stance and doesn't preclude not believing in religious mythology.

Comment

****ing zionist shill bill maher he can go **** himself

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            They are both on the same page but dont know it.
            Maher has repeatedly said he doesnt believe all muslims are bad, and he isnt attacking all muslims. But he does say Islam is a bad idea. And obviously Islam is what makes people muslim. So it comes across as an attack against all muslims.

She doesnt want to criticise Islam, because she feels all muslims will take offence, and that will escalate the problem.
            Maher thinks we absolutely have to criticise Islam to make everyone including muslims realise, a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam will lead us to hell. And that we cant say "just cherry pick the good parts and dont follow the bad stuff please".

Intellectual reasoning usually doesnt work to combat fanatical religious ideology. But will a hardline approach do any better?
            This is where I disagree with you. You are doing something similar to what she was doing on Bill Maher. I think it's very important to get the point across that when we criticize Islam, it's not the same as criticizing Muslims.

Now I do get your point, but that's just a lack of understanding the difference and it's not our fault if people want to take it that way. I mean, talk about cognitive dissonance, she has it. She stands for liberal principles but just not when it comes to calling it like it is with Islam and what is in the Quran and Hadiths.

She is the root of the problem, as are most progressive liberals in this way. Conservatives are just dumb in the way they attack the issue, and progressives are trying to rationalize it in a way that contradicts everything they should stand for.

She is the reason Reza Aslan makes his rounds on liberal media.

Comment

He is actually half Jewish and he is a Zionist. Watch his film Religiousness or whatever it's called. It is obvious from observing him what he is. The atheism thing is something he hides behind. By the way, Zionism is a political stance and doesn't preclude not believing in religious mythology.
              Maher a Zionist....hahahahhaa have you seen what he's said about Judaism? Oh man, the loonies are out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Maher a Zionist....hahahahhaa have you seen what he's said about Judaism? Oh man, the loonies are out again.
                Maher is indeed a Zionist, and you sir are a fucking moron.

You are a typical pseudo intellectual who isn't worth the time of day.

I am not that, believe me.

Maher is a Zionist, which I say based on sufficient observation.

To you, he must be a liberal idol, so now you are attacking me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Zionism, and Judaism are not the same thing.

As for Maher in general; He's just an Obama apologist whose arrogance exceeds his own intelligence.
                  Last edited by Hitman Hodgson; 12-01-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                    I read somewhere that some Swedish women in heavily populated muslim neighberhoods are now forced to wear the burkas through intimidation or something.

But it's more like BDSM submissiveness on steroids, making Muslim men their Dom's. The feminists want gender equality and like to bash Western white males and culture, but since pandering to Islam for whatever reason is part of the Feminist platform, they're now ironically being subjugated by third world men and probably loving it.
                    The problem is, western men have been "neutered" by Cultural Marxism.

Comment

You have not the slightest idea what you're talking about!. I would like to call you some terrible name. But decided against it as I don't want to insult those despicable creatures!.

You are just the "unnameable"!!.....

Comment

Working...
                      X