Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan had a 30 second count, Morales's corner stopped the fight

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      That KO of Morales was strikingly similar to when Khan was KO'd by Garcia. I mean damn, it was almost a spitting image.!
      They weren't that similar at all. The Morales one is 100% more flush than the one that hit Khan on the neck/ear.

The shot on Morales is more like the shot Pacman hit Hatton with. Square on the chin with Morales momentum taking the full force of the shot.

Khan just got hit with a good shot, then proceeded to treat us a new, slightly longer, chicken dance. I say new, because that version included a sweet breakdown where he asked to be punched on the chin.

Comment

I don't think Khan's chin is the biggest problem. He gets hit flush by shots that a top professional boxer just shouldn't get hit by and obviously gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          no, Khan still has a glass chin
          I agree. It's not a myth that Khan has poor powers of recovery from a hard punch.Once Khan gets hurt he stays hurt for quite some time.That is one reason Khan is fighting a light hitting lightweight ranked #70 in his next fight. I'll bet we never see Khan in rematches with the men who beat him. They will choose his fights very carefully. Hatton is the goal now. That's a big payday and Khan may be to fast for an old Hatton. I think they will keep him away from Brook even though that's also a good money fight and Brook is begging for it. I think Brook KOs Khan. Brook is in the same weight class as Hatton but when his name comes up Khan always says Brook has not earned a fight with him.

Comment

Morales is old and past his prime. Khan is in his prime and cannot stay upright.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              That KO of Morales was strikingly similar to when Khan was KO'd by Garcia. I mean damn, it was almost a spitting image. A lot of people claimed Khan was glass-chinned but we know now that's just not true. Garcia has just perfected that shot and any fighter would have gone down the same way - anyone! That has got to be the most devastating punch in the whole division.

In fact, truth is Khan was able to take the punch better than Morales in some ways because he got caught with it the round before but still lasted through to the next round and was on his feet when the fight was stopped!

What a silly post... Morales was one of the true warriors of the sport. He's been done for years now... Khan is supposed to be in his prime, and he's not a career fw.

Sillyness. Gotta be a troll or a completely clueless Brit.

Comment

Khan's chin is not good.

Morales had nothing that night, he's done.

Comment

Khan gets KTFO by punches that don't even touch his chin. Just the vibration when Danny punched his neck put him to sleep.

Now, imagine Khan getting drilled with the same punch square in his china chin? He'd probably be in a coma right now.

Comment

Neck punch does more damage. Some of you no nothing about the human body

Comment

Are you kidding?

Comment

Working...
                      X