Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, what is the government's big problem with weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Ad to the list: The Cartels, Afghanistan heroin growers

In essence, you cannot fight drug distribution one day and sanction it on another. Only problem with legalizing weed is the so-called moral issue -- I mean this is a Christian nation ..... I think.
    Well, I tend to try to focus on only one Governmental hypocrisy at a time, it makes my job in criticizing them much more fluent.

But yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head that it's a "moral" issue, and unfortunately, this is still a "Christian nation". How one can exactly be a "Christian nation" with a track record as violent and oppressive as our own is beyond me, though.

But that's another highly sensitive issue for another highly sensitive group of targets best saved for another day.

Comment

when something has been banned for so long it just becomes accepted and it's hard to remove the ban off it.

those were the original reasons it was banned. it has stayed banned since.

Comment

I long for the good old days of this country, when opium was openly prescribed by doctors to treat everything from headaches to cancer.

Of course, that was outlawed and made illegal due to racial circumstances as well.

Comment

They don't hate the weed, they hate that their pharmacutical campaign contributions would end. I'd bet that there are a ton of politicians that have and do smoke marihuana.

Marihuana has medicinal value.

They just want you to continue pumping your bodies full of pills that then cause you to have to take another pill to remedy the side effects of the first pill and so on.

Marihuana is natural. Sure it's been souped up abit with strains resembling a '57 Chevy, strong and beautifull but essentially it is still natural.......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
          X