No announcement yet.

I have been a fan of Khan since 2004, but he's starting to piss me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been a fan of Khan since 2004, but he's starting to piss me off

Mofo should have went for Prescott who would have taken 300k.

Who the fucj is Mcloskey, serious before he was with Frank Warren, and he left claiming to want the big fights, but the hoe is ducking and diving people left, right and centre.

Before The night that Prescott made Khan know that he real daddy doesn't have a gap the size of a Land Rover, Khan was talking always.

Now he is fighting some bum that wouldn't beat the real top 10 guys. ****ing some Irish ****s saying he is a good fighter.

Bradley
    Kotelnik
    Maidana
    Alexander
    Ortiz
    Mabuzza
    Matthyse
    Ortiz
    Judah
    Witter

All beat him from what I have seen.

Sloppy south paw.
    Not fast as these ******s make out
    Open defence
    Lacks snap
    Slow feet
    Irish bum
    Part time potatoe farmer

Good fighter, I like him but he is abit of a bi tch.

McDonald is gonne get knocked out in 5 our Khan should disappear

Comment

He is merely a puppet handled by a greedy, backstabbing bunch of ****s.

If we get a Bradley fight in July this farce will be worth going through.

Comment

As long as I start seeing the bigger better fights at 140lbs, I don't really give a flying **** as to who he fights in April.

Back in the day you could get back to back major fights but in this day and age I don't see it happening unless you've made it into the top 5 p4p list.

Bradley next, then a **** fight, then the winner of Alexander-Maidana. That's how I see Khan's career going for the next year or so. Not too bad IMO.
        Last edited by Terrel; 02-06-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

McCloskey is a genuine top 10 fighter. I agree that there were better options out there but he is a good enough opponent for me.

Don't forget that Peterson refused Amir's offer of 300K. Which is 3-4 times the money he made against Ortiz on US soil.

So Amir´s potential opponents were:
          • Paul McCloskey
          • Michael Katsidis
          • John Murray
          • Bredis Prescott
          • Junior Witter

John Murray is simply put, a bum. Katsidis is a lightweight who lost a war against JMM in his last fight. Witter is a past prime inactive fighter. Prescott isn´t even a top 20 lightweight, let alone a light-welterweight.

I would love a Prescott fight too but I would understand if he didn´t take that fight. IMO he proved to the world in the fight against Maidana that the Prescott fight was a fluke.

McCloskey is a good southpaw. It will be interesting to see how Amir handles southpaws, especially considering that he spars with Pacquiao all the time. On top of that, it also makes financial sense because of the England vs. Ireland thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
            He is merely a puppet handled by a greedy, backstabbing bunch of ****s.

If we get a Bradley fight in July this farce will be worth going through.
            has that Amazinger guy paid you up since Devon was far away from being stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              McCloskey is a genuine top 10 fighter. I agree that there were better options out there but he is a good enough opponent for me.

Don't forget that Peterson refused Amir's offer of 300K. Which is 3-4 times the money he made against Ortiz on US soil.

McCloskey is a good southpaw. It will be interesting to see how Amir handles southpaw, especially considering he spars with Pacquiao all the time. On top of that, it also makes financial sense because of the England vs. Ireland thing.
              Peterson accepted 300k but Khan and his **** team wanted stupid rematch clauses.

McCloskey is from Northern Ireland which is in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                has that Amazinger guy paid you up since Devon was far away from being stopped?
                lol yeah after other people backed me up on the 'stopped' rule.

Comment

.. How is he ducking and diving everyone kid is 24 and has a very good resume for his age.. last fights Kotelnik (champ), Saltia (highly ranked somehow), Paulie (well ranked) and Maidana (Mandatory)..

I thought this was a stay busy fight as he was upset he only fought twice last year?? He was expecting to take bradly on in middle of the year? that could be blown apart if Arum promises Bradley Pac though

Not quite sure how a rematch clause is stupid? i thought it was pretty much the normal for a champion...

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
                    Peterson accepted 300k but Khan and his **** team wanted stupid rematch clauses.

McCloskey is from Northern Ireland which is in the UK.
                    Emphasis on the "team".

It is without doubt that Khan's team have put him in this scenario.

I don't think anyone should lose respect for him as a fighter over the actions of his dad and manager Asif Vali. He seriously needs to leave this Pakistani way of thinking (cant question my father BS) and get his team sorted out or he will lose fans and respect from the boxing public.

Comment

Working...
                    X