Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these 168 fighters can be beaten by GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these 168 fighters can be beaten by GGG?

I believe he overcomes everyone. These 160 fighters can't even manage to make GGG show his A game yet. I also believe that he'll have to change his style a bit while going up in weight to more of a boxer type approach to get more and more succes which he can manage to do.
    DeGale
    11.59%
    Sturm
    18.84%
    Badou Jack
    13.04%
    Lucian Bute
    17.39%
    Ramirez
    11.59%
    Andre Direll
    13.04%
    Anthony Direll
    14.49%

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
    I believe he overcomes everyone. These 160 fighters can't even manage to make GGG show his A game yet. I also believe that he'll have to change his style a bit while going up in weight to more of a boxer type approach to get more and more succes which he can manage to do.
    Don't understimate the power of House Arrest Tethers.

Comment

I don't think him changing his style benefits him moving up. He's not the fastest, so trying to be clever trying to box on the outside vs longer, taller, heavier opponents isn't the best move, instead he should do what he's always done and try to impose himself and his power on these guys. Might take a couple more shots but, even if he has to come in light to keep his sharpness, he should go for it, being bloated isn't the answer. His punches, especially to the body will still have these guys crumbling.

Comment

Sturm and Anthony Dirrell. That's it.

Comment

I find all of these fights to be interesting,just because of size and weight difference. How will supermiddeweights be able to take golovkins power,and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Sturm and Anthony Dirrell. That's it.
            At the amateurs, he already beat A. Dirrell and he KOd my boy Bute cold with his headgear on...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              At the amateurs, he already beat A. Dirrell and he KOd my boy Bute cold with his headgear on...

Martin Castillo beat Floyd Mayweather twice in the am's. Point is they're grown men now.

Last edited by Santa_; 04-10-2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I think GGG beats them all.

Comment

none

GGG would actually have to move to 168 to beat anybody there and he is afraid to do that.

He likes to TALK about beating 168 pound fighters though. Hell I bet hes even beaten some "IN SPARRING" already, just check with his fans, they maintain a list of everyone GGG's beaten "IN SPARRING"

Comment

all of them

but i don't think it's worth moving up until degale and jack fight each other (if haymon wouldn't block the winner from facing GGG) or zurdo gets a couple more good wins

the dirrells, bute and sturm are no better than GGG's options at MW. in fact MW has a much stronger crop of up-n-comers right now

Comment

Working...
                    X