Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight.

Now go watch the rematch.

Comment

wow - alot of people seem to have given the fight to floyd.

I personally gave the fight to castillo by 1/2 rounds i think. did anyone conduct a poll following the fight on NSB?

would be interesting to see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post

I personally gave the fight to castillo by 1/2 rounds i think. did anyone conduct a poll following the fight on NSB?

That poll has been done here many times, Castillo always leads the poll by a pretty good margin, I had Floyd winning mind you.

Comment

Mayweather did look lost though to be honest, I think that was the first time he felt pushed and became really uncomfortable, for me he won that fight still..

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post

Lol what's the point in conducting a poll when it comes to Mayweather? Even Hatton that got KO would "Win" a "who won poll" against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              Close fight in which I gave to Castillo by 1 round. Floyd was forced to push and elbow and even got a point deducted. His eyes at the end of a few rounds made him look lost because Castillo kept coming.
              Mayweather had broken hands vs Castillo, he had broken hands for a span of 3 fights

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                It was a close fight.
                My post was directed towards the thread title saying Floyd looked "lost" in a fight he arguably and officially won, when this thread is clearly made in response to Larry's thread about Mayweather-Marquez.

The joke isn't funny when I have to explain it.
                Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-28-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Mayweather beat him twice. Let it go. Hes still has his "o." (No Broner)

Comment

How did he look so lost and then you say it was a close fight? nice try at trying to mock me but you fail

Comment

harold leddermans score card was 116 to 111 win for jose luis castillo..also george foreman,larry merchant & jim lampley also had castillo winning by a unanimous decision..

Comment

Working...
                      X