Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this guy makes a good transition from K-1 to boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's a good puncher, though a little unrefined. but his opponents in that video all hve one thing in common- awful defence. in k-1/muay thai/kickboxing usually the fighters have poor boxing skills especially in terms of defence but also in terms of neat punching. so any fighter with good boxing skills competing in those sports tends to have a reasonable advantage.
    in a boxing match he won't have that advantage so he has a lot to learn if he's serious about making this transition.

Comment

Hari doesnt give a damn, he will knock Vitali silly with a flying knee and then the referee with a headbutt tho.

seriously, hes washed up. he was lethal at times.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        well if Matt Skelton is the best so far, I have much higher hopes for Hari.
        Aren't the Klitschko's the best so far.

Comment

Why not man! hes exciting! I think he can make some waves in todays heavyweight division! Look who is getting title shots! Mormeck wtf!

Comment

For all this talk of how bad or good his technique is I cant believe noone has mentioned the best thing hari has going for him.

The dude is still young. Only 26yrs old. With the klitschkos in their 40s dominating then hari has a good 6-7 yrs to develop and make a huge impact. Especially under the proper guidance.

Comment

I'm a huge Hari fan. I think he'll do well but his defence and chin have let him down in the past. Plus his bad boy tendencies tend to come surging to the top...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Aren't the Klitschko's the best so far.
                yeah I guess but they were boxing amateurs too, so I think if you go from kickboxing into amateur boxing then pros that's totally different from being a pro kickboxer and transitioning into pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  For all this talk of how bad or good his technique is I cant believe noone has mentioned the best thing hari has going for him.

The dude is still young. Only 26yrs old. With the klitschkos in their 40s dominating then hari has a good 6-7 yrs to develop and make a huge impact. Especially under the proper guidance.
                  I think he should start right now training with nazim and go into boxing fights and see whats hes got! Badr would have the size to compete at heavyweight!
                  But he would need to improve in every department! I think in the first boxing matches it will be hard for him not to kick somebody Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                    I think he should start right now training with nazim and go into boxing fights and see whats hes got! Badr would have the size to compete at heavyweight!
                    But he would need to improve in every department! I think in the first boxing matches it will be hard for him not to kick somebody Lmao!
                    LOL!

He was a great kickboxer. I worry about how he will do in boxing. Badr has the youth, size and is in shape.

Hopefully, he succeeds.

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
                      X