No announcement yet.

Conventional or Southpaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

southpaw

i jsut feel more comfortable and i have mroe faith in leading with my right than my left

Comment

I like to be orthodox but i am decent with southpaw also

Comment

i try orthodox but i feel like a klitschko so awkward

it feels like im writing scrpit with my left hand

Comment

The great surar ray robinson was a natural southpaw but he changed. Watevers natural to u.

Comment

switch footman, you cant help it if you feel good in both stances. you just gotta know when to change your stance with different style fighters.

Comment

i started off southpaw because i'm left handed and it just felt more natural. but after a while i started to train in the orthadox way and i found i had alot more power this way, but my jab was weaker, but i persevered and now my jab is the same with both hands. my hand and foot speed are still better southpaw. my advice would be to try both stances and see which is more comfortable.

Comment

I am a natural southpaw but sometimes i go to orthodox just to mix it up and in a fight in really throws your oppenent off.

Comment

Conventional or Southpaw

I am right handed and I like coming from the southpaw style against bigger oppenents, because I am a lot faster and can beat them to the punch from any angle that way, but I feel much more powerful fighting orthodox against someone closer to my own size

Comment

If I were you Id just get into the gym ASAP, thats the way forward

Comment

Originally posted by realtim
                      The great surar ray robinson was a natural southpaw but he changed. Watevers natural to u.
                      who else heard this..anybody got proof

Comment

Working...
                      X