Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Mayweather-Marquez, from 144 is now set back up to 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    You don't need to be an English teacher to spell simple words like "sense". These are words you learn when you're about 5 years old.

What difference does it make? You tell me. You're the one who said "If it makes money it makes since" (sic).
    You have completely moved off topic because you know you are wrong!

Once again Pretty Boy32 owns Samurai!

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
      I don't hate Mayweather, I think he's incredibly talented. Problem is I hate his attitude, I hate his big mouth, and I am incredibly tired of him saying how great he is when he pulls stunts like this.
      I never "hated" on PBF.......until a couple of minutes ago.............floyd is a punk....................hes just a businessman...............

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        You have completely moved off topic because you know you are wrong!

Once again Pretty Boy32 owns Samurai!

Peace.
        Are you ****ing joking or what? You have never "owned" me and you never will. To put it simply, you don't have a good enough brain to do such a thing.

Mayweather fans. The majority of them = thick as two short planks. Gullible, naive, idiotic, childish, arrogant, moronic toolbags.

Good day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Do you think floyd did this cos he is worried about fighting JMM??
          Too give himself a better advantage?
          Catchweights are a joke,
          i dont blame him for doing this!
          TBH it looks more desperate fighting at a catchweight
          Nah, I don't think he was afraid of him. I think he didn't feel comfortable losing those three pounds. He probably didn't feel he would be in top condition having to drop to it. I also think he can make people hate him that much more by doing these types of things which will increase the gate. Thats why I called it a stunt.

Comment

Are you ****ing joking or what? You have never "owned" me and you never will. To put it simply, you don't have a good enough brain to do such a thing.

Mayweather fans. The majority of them = thick as two short planks. Gullible, naive, idiotic, childish, arrogant, moronic toolbags.

Good day.
            You got owned again by me for like the 12th time!
            Deal with it like a man!

Good day

Comment

Good day.
              lol Pretty boy#whatever could not even hold on to his lunch money in shcool because the dykes would take it from him and he is talking about owning you? :lmfao:

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
                lol Pretty boy#whatever could not even hold on to his lunch money in shcool because the dykes would take it from him and he is talking about owning you? :lmfao:
                Nice one man

Comment

Are you ****ing serious?

Comment

Working...
                  X