Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ho Lebron is

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      And the OKC-Toronto "conspiracy" talk....

Warriors are in the one of the top 5-10 largest media market in the entire country.

Cav's have LeBron and are in the top 20.

The fix isn't in.

The Thunder are just taking it to the Warriors.

Raptors finally figured out they belong.

Plain and simple.
      Actually they're probably going against TOR, it's been discussed by multiple people including sports commentators. I haven't really been watching the series, I assumed it was reffed more fairly but it really isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBfogStHefg

This guy noticed the exact same pattern I did, it's obvious at this point because it keeps repeating, they keep rigging games. This is how they do it. This happened out West, it's happening out East.

If Okc loses, KD leaves and so does WB leaving Okc's franchise in rebuild mode, if either star player joins an already established franchise the league loses out on hundreds of millions.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        **** this I'm going to clean my kitchen

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Actually they're probably going against TOR, it's been discussed by multiple people including sports commentators. I haven't really been watching the series, I assumed it was reffed more fairly but it really isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBfogStHefg

This guy noticed the exact same pattern I did, it's obvious at this point because it keeps repeating, they keep rigging games. This is how they do it. This happened out West, it's happening out East.

If Okc loses, KD leaves and so does WB leaving Okc's franchise in rebuild mode, if either star player joins an already established franchise the league loses out on hundreds of millions.
          Nah... The spurs just lost mane....

Comment

• This is raycisss

Comment

• how long until lowry runs into the tunnel?

Comment

• Finally Lowery scores.

Comment

• Man this series is over

Comment

• Thank God cavs are putting this series away.

Thunder would sweep raps 4-0

Comment

• Toronto is full of too many pu$$y ass Pakistani kids for this team to have any balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X