make aments with one poster who u dislike>>>>>>,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make aments with one poster who u dislike>>>>>>,

,,or have dislilked in the past

I want to make amends with my son AlexKid. I should have never walked out on his mom when she was pregnant.

I never gave him a good male influence or hidden closet **** stash for him and his wanker friends to jerk off to while I was at work.

I never went to his little league games, school plays. Never taught him how to drive or use a condom. I could have at least sent some Christmas cards or a hooker for his 18th birthday.

Now he is obsessed with big dicks and has low self esteem. And he always talks about Earnie Shavers and punching power for some reason. I'm a terrible deadbeat dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I want to make amends with my son AlexKid. I should have never walked out on his mom when she was pregnant.

I never gave him a good male influence or hidden closet **** stash for him and his wanker friends to jerk off to while I was at work.

I never went to his little league games, school plays. Never taught him how to drive or use a condom. I could have at least sent some Christmas cards or a hooker for his 18th birthday.

Now he is obsessed with big dicks and has low self esteem. And he always talks about Earnie Shavers and punching power for some reason. I'm a terrible deadbeat dad.
      first step is admitting u werent there but the important part is ur back now,,now u must earn his respesct back

lets see,i dont hate much on here i only hate the super racists unless they are funny like Beercules i give him a pass,

i have some guy name carnivnore on my iggy list,so he must have done something to piss me off and i have some john redcorn ass nigga who was exposed as a fat racist cop who think hes white named krazyn8tive.

i think ill go with Carnivore,,,i dont kno who u r but its all luv from this side bruh.

Comment

Spoon23, sorry for pushing you into the spin zone!! You really flipped out man.

Alexkid, your real dad let you down! You saw too many big dongs and it ruined you! I just suggested you get a woman, and get some grinding in. Sorry for not having a Facebook page, and for not wanting yours.

Comment

I haven't had a reason to dislike anybody here really. Theres some I prefer waaaay more than others (friends list). But no names to drop, we are a pretty fukin crazy group of individuals and a community that oozes humour, stupidity, yet some intelligent chatter.

I'm being pretty boring I guess.

YOU FUNTING CUNTS!

Comment

I have no enemies as far as I'm concerned. Except for some twats but they get ignored, largely.

Comment

Aments

Comment

smh,,,sum weak ass responses in this thread so far

come on i know yall got sum hate in your hearts that u need to settle!!
                Hype job Beercules hectari !WAR KOVALEV! The Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  smh,,,sum weak ass responses in this thread so far

come on i know yall got sum hate in your hearts that u need to settle!!
                  Hype job Beercules hectari !WAR KOVALEV! The Big Dunn
                  if your really want this thread to work then you gotta bring omawale tribe in here. Everybody fu cking hates that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    if your really want this thread to work then you gotta bring omawale tribe in here. Everybody fu cking hates that guy
                    Lmao so true.

There's no "aments" to be made with anyone. I don't hate anyone on here but there are quite a few who are crying pu$$ies and I'm sure they're even more pathetic and insufferable in real life.

Comment

Working...
                    X