Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Elie Seckbach a c'unt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people just hate on dude cause he nto embarassed or shy to do what he wants to do and he making like 10 grand a month off his videos a month easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Got my money on seckbach, you're a b1tch beer. Lol
      I would wreck him then come after you, you'll be the guy in the Canelo shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
        I think so,

He is a little weasel basterd who likes to stir shyt with his snide questions and cowardly/snake like attitude towards boxers who deserve much more respect.

I hope someone at Garcia's gym or whichever cock he is trying to slurp right now beat the shyt out of him.

Elie if your on here, FUCK U!

I don't like Seckbach but this guy on the video seems obsessed with him. I suspect he wants that circumcised D up his buttocks.

Comment

All in all, Yes. Overall, No.

Comment

Man is entitled to his opinion.

Not like we don't rip on pros. I rip on Floyd because he comes across as the most obnoxious cartoon person I've ever seen in my entire life. Literally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It's cool he gets all these backstage passes, but he's an idiot. Asks stupid questions all the time and his logic behind everything is ******ed

Comment

Does the pope **** in the woods?

Comment

http://youtu.be/NZQmRRtm7lg

Yes, looks he tries to start **** in the video. Trying to start a brawl and ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X