No announcement yet.

Rewatched Mayweather VS Castillo 1, Never seen Floyd look so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    The rematch displays how Floyd beats him and it's not even close, only this time Floyd did it with both hands...

At the end of the day he won both fights. One was close while the other wasnt.

so how did u score the fight 7-5? 6-6? draw?...... Nah, I bet U scored it 8-4 mayweather
    Last edited by UTEP; 09-30-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

true story.....the night of the fight I was chilling with a young lady I was trying to get on for months...finally got the green light and when we got to her crib she turned on the music and then the tv and started flipping channels..boom HBO and the fight was just about to start...told her the HBO channel was cool....volume was on mute with the music from the stereo banging out...so we talking the talk and having a few drinks...but outta the corner of my eye I'm peeping the fight....I thought Floyd LOST...when they raised his hand at the end, I told the chick that the Mexican dude got robbed...didn't know who JLC was at the time...I was still a puppy, a pitbull in the making

I've NEVER re-watched that scrap....but from what I remember, Floyd DID look lost and I feel as though he DID lose that...I think its about time to give that another look

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
        If Castillo could beat Mayweather like this, just think what Julio Cesar Chavez Snr. or Duran would have done to him?
        Yes because Floyd goes into every fight with a torn rotator cuff, AMIRITE?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          true story.....the night of the fight I was chilling with a young lady I was trying to get on for months...finally got the green light and when we got to her crib she turned on the music and then the tv and started flipping channels..boom HBO and the fight was just about to start...told her the HBO channel was cool....volume was on mute with the music from the stereo banging out...so we talking the talk and having a few drinks...but outta the corner of my eye I'm peeping the fight....I thought Floyd LOST...when they raised his hand at the end, I told the chick that the Mexican dude got robbed...didn't know who JLC was at the time...I was still a puppy, a pitbull in the making

I've NEVER re-watched that scrap....but from what I remember, Floyd DID look lost and I feel as though he DID lose that...I think its about time to give that another look

It's a classic... every boxing fanatic should have it on shelf.

Comment

I scored it 8-4. Castillo was the underdog, a pro Mexican crowd, and Floyd clearly won 8-4. 7-5 isn't out of the ordinary, but Castillo didn't beat Floyd so you can trash that thought. Floyd clearly won both fights. Stfw the crowd booed. The winner gets booed all of the time in instances like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              I scored it 8-4. Castillo was the underdog, a pro Mexican crowd, and Floyd clearly won 8-4. 7-5 isn't out of the ordinary, but Castillo didn't beat Floyd so you can trash that thought. Floyd clearly won both fights. Stfw the crowd booed. The winner gets booed all of the time in instances like that.

8-4 huh.. So how do you explain the compubox numbers?

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    "Compubox" is unreliable to say the least. It's not worth using to bolster an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      "Compubox" is unreliable to say the least. It's not worth using to bolster an argument.

so how did U score the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X