Collapse
No announcement yet.

]Kung Fu is the most overrated martial arts of all time. Krav Maga is #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dildo sword fighting is the best martial art!

Watch as Alexkid dispatches his foe, with one mighty big dildo blow!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNiNuJ9S6b8

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Just some info & nothing personal.

I've been into mt for a long time & have spent time at numerous top camps

Mt is one of the best forms of self defence but don't swallow all the thai bs

Chaiya is the army style.

Muay Boran is the term that includes the original regional variations of mt. Chaiya being one of them, muay Korat (issan)being another etc

Mt can be broken into 2 styles muay kiao and muay lak. Muay kiao is flashier, muay lak is firmer.

As for the propoganda of thailand never being conquered. Thais like to tell their tales but as the country doesn't question those in authority this can seem daft.

Nai khannom tom is a legend in thailand. The ancient capital of ayutthaya, where scenes from the movie kick boxer were filmed was captured/conquered/under burmese control.
      Thailand was different back then & was very fragmented.
      Nai khannom tom was a prisoner of war & transported to Burma. He had been elected by other thais yo represent them in a show for the king of Burma.
      Nai khannom tom defeated 10 of burma's best fighters. He fought for his life, his country, his people & his king.
      Impressed by the skill of khannom tom and the fighting art of thailand, the burmese king set him free & returned thailand to the thais.

There is also the bridge on the river kwai, pronounced kwey (kwai/kwhy..meaning buffalo/stupid)
      This is further evidence of thais being conquered. The bridge was built by foreign & thai pow & is a tourist attraction in kanchanaburi.
      The thais surrendered to the japanese.
      The thai army are actually pretty inept. But mt is 1 of the deadliest & strongest arts with a long history.

Muay Korat was the original i believe, taught to the farmers and stuff back then.

I did Muay Thai for about 4 years, had a couple of smokers/interclubs and was ready for my first pro fight ( would have been class C ) a couple of years i go. I wanted to brush up on the boxing sides of it so i went to an Amatuer boxing class. Just fell in love with it.

Main reason was we had a very structured class, lots of details explained and these dudes in the boxing gym sparred HARD. Like literally wanting to knock your head off. We couldnt spar as hard in muay thai because the damage is a little more to take, even with shin guards. I did get to a stage where a couple of the lads and my self were sparring with no shin guards.
      Lotsa bruises.

I ended up boxing in the ABAs. I have to have at least one pro muay thai fight. So gearing towards that too hopefully.

Agree with you. Muay Thai fighters are just horrible to deal with. They hit hard, are savage, are pain tolerant and overall nasty ****s.

Id pit a Thai boxer agaisnt any martial art. They would do very well.

Did u go over to thailand to train?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Muay Korat was the original i believe, taught to the farmers and stuff back then.

I did Muay Thai for about 4 years, had a couple of smokers/interclubs and was ready for my first pro fight ( would have been class C ) a couple of years i go. I wanted to brush up on the boxing sides of it so i went to an Amatuer boxing class. Just fell in love with it.

Main reason was we had a very structured class, lots of details explained and these dudes in the boxing gym sparred HARD. Like literally wanting to knock your head off. We couldnt spar as hard in muay thai because the damage is a little more to take, even with shin guards. I did get to a stage where a couple of the lads and my self were sparring with no shin guards.
        Lotsa bruises.

I ended up boxing in the ABAs. I have to have at least one pro muay thai fight. So gearing towards that too hopefully.

Agree with you. Muay Thai fighters are just horrible to deal with. They hit hard, are savage, are pain tolerant and overall nasty ****s.

Id pit a Thai boxer agaisnt any martial art. They would do very well.

Did u go over to thailand to train?

Issan style is till one the strongest styles. The nak muay from that area are usually dirt poor. They have that hunger, will to succeed and built in toughness. Sit o was one of the best gym's in the area for generations. Sit translates to student.

The thai kingdom was fragmented with various kings. Ranging from ayutthaya, to sukohthai to lanna in the north. With borders always being won and lost it makes sense that the north eaSt, closer to central is 1 if the oldest forms.

It's built into them from a very young age.
        I first visited thailand with no knowledge of the country other than muay thai. I was very green back then and quite young.
        I'd see dirt poor kids training in their boxers, too poor to buy nak muay shorts.
        I witnessed 7 year old kids being broken mentally and physically. If they'd cry from taking a beating they get hit with a cane and sent back out to fight.
        Coming from the west it's something u never get used to, but it let's you understand their mindset. Why they're so tough and & can mask their pain.
        I've seen thais crushed by elevators smiling away, not because of drugs but because they didn't want to lose face..and show pain.

I've trained all over from chiang mai/lampang to ayutthaya, Bangkok, issan, the islands and the East coaSt.

If you're serious about mt there's only 1 place to learn.

I've been fortunate to train under some of my idols, burklek, changpuek, yodtong founder of sityodtong. Ive also been fortunate to train inside temples which is very rare these days. The kru there was a monk who slept underneath the ring.

If you ever want some advice or just a chat on it all don't hesitate to send me a pm

Atb
        Last edited by ukbox; 05-31-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Have you ever done any Krabi Krabong, ukbox?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Have you ever done any Krabi Krabong, ukbox?
            No m8
            My lineage is connected to buddhai sawan though

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              Issan style is till one the strongest styles. The nak muay from that area are usually dirt poor. They have that hunger, will to succeed and built in toughness. Sit o was one of the best gym's in the area for generations. Sit translates to student.

The thai kingdom was fragmented with various kings. Ranging from ayutthaya, to sukohthai to lanna in the north. With borders always being won and lost it makes sense that the north eaSt, closer to central is 1 if the oldest forms.

It's built into them from a very young age.
              I first visited thailand with no knowledge of the country other than muay thai. I was very green back then and quite young.
              I'd see dirt poor kids training in their boxers, too poor to buy nak muay shorts.
              I witnessed 7 year old kids being broken mentally and physically. If they'd cry from taking a beating they get hit with a cane and sent back out to fight.
              Coming from the west it's something u never get used to, but it let's you understand their mindset. Why they're so tough and & can mask their pain.
              I've seen thais crushed by elevators smiling away, not because of drugs but because they didn't want to lose face..and show pain.

I've trained all over from chiang mai/lampang to ayutthaya, Bangkok, issan, the islands and the East coaSt.

If you're serious about mt there's only 1 place to learn.

I've been fortunate to train under some of my idols, burklek, changpuek, yodtong founder of sityodtong. Ive also been fortunate to train inside temples which is very rare these days. The kru there was a monk who slept underneath the ring.

If you ever want some advice or just a chat on it all don't hesitate to send me a pm

Atb

Thanks man much appreciated for the knowledge. Oh man i have fight vids of burklek. Very clever fighter. My fave was Samart, diesnoi chor although i havent see many fights of him.

Comment

kung fu or wing chun is just glorified slapping intended for petite Chinese ladies to fend off purse snatchers and rapists, if we're being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  kung fu or wing chun is just glorified slapping intended for petite Chinese ladies to fend off purse snatchers and rapists, if we're being honest.
                  Nah homie there's plenty of closed fist technique in kung fu. Chin na (joint manipulation), open hand, and closed fist techniques.

Comment

Working...
                  X