Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Crawford get the same backlash as GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    No it's not.
    Yes it is and before you say "I dont know you", look at my join date. I just don't post much. I read a lot for info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      No it's not.
      No it really is and it's sad..you accuses everyone else of being racist even when they post nothing about race. But all of your post have some sort of race baiting to it or its just down right racist. How and why are you like this?? The only posters who agree with you are obvious trolls and well known racist themselves...Why cant you talk boxing without mentioning race?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Yes it is and before you say "I dont know you", look at my join date. I just don't post much. I read a lot for info.
        Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        No it really is and it's sad..you accuses everyone else of being racist even when they post nothing about race. But all of your post have some sort of race baiting to it or its just down right racist. How and why are you like this?? The only posters who agree with you are obvious trolls and well known racist themselves...Why cant you talk boxing without mentioning race?
        My post history disagrees. You guys are making **** up. Did you not read that? I do talk about it cause it deals with my favorite sport. Remember Jack Johnson vs Jim Jefferies? Please tell me race didn't have anything to do with that fight.

If I truly was a racist I wouldn't of been cool with a black woman on a $20 bill.

Comment

Cuz he yung doe?

Comment

1) Crawford is relatively "new" on the scene and hasn't spent several years as a network darling.
            2) Crawford just signed to fight Postol. That right there is more meaningful than anything GG has done.

I'm not bashing Golovkin here, just pointing out the flawed logic in the thread subject. If you want to either attack Bud or bolster Genady, figure out another way because this is a dead end.

Comment

Just sign him up to train with Abel and it will only be a matter of time

Comment

Why is no one mentioning that Crawford has already gone up in weight???

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  Why is no one mentioning that Crawford has already gone up in weight???
                  And look at the three opponents he has fought.

Comment

Crawford is 28,already moved up 1 division and his resume is on par if not better then GGG's
                    GGG is 34...................................

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      If GGG is fighting Jacobs next no one can complain about that either
                      That's true and I look forward to Crawford-Postol.

Comment

Working...
                      X