No announcement yet.

Murder and dismemberment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Murder and dismemberment

My mind is reeling right now. Have you ever known anyone who has murdered anyone else? Murdered and dismembered? Murdered and dismembered their own mother!? I went to school with this guy, he was two years ahead of me. We were friends and hung out with the same people. This guy had been to parties at me house and had hung at my families bar!! I haven't seen him in 20 years but WHAT THE ****!! Mark (he didn't go by Robert) was one of the funniest people I knew growing up. Jesus, my mind is all over the place, this is unbelievable.

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_n...-robert-taylor

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    My mind is reeling right now. Have you ever known anyone who has murdered anyone else? Murdered and dismembered? Murdered and dismembered their own mother!? I went to school with this guy, he was two years ahead of me. We were friends and hung out with the same people. This guy had been to parties at me house and had hung at my families bar!! I haven't seen him in 20 years but WHAT THE ****!! Mark (he didn't go by Robert) was one of the funniest people I knew growing up. Jesus, my mind is all over the place, this is unbelievable.

damn, brother. i can only imagine what that would be like.

Comment

There is a lot of ****ed up people out there. You need eyes in the back of your head these days.

Comment

45 years old...did she take away his video games or something?

Comment

Are you certain that's him? Seems odd for someone to change names from Mark to Robert.

But anyway, it must be horrible. I've never met any crazy people (yet) and I hope I don't.

Comment

Damn son!

I couldn't read the article, is he locked up now?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              damn, brother. i can only imagine what that would be like.
              Im still friends with his sister (we graduated together) on facebook. I want to message her and tell her Im sorry about her mom, her brother and going through this kind of thing but I think it would be awkward. I've known murderers. But murdering and cutting up your own mother is just ****ing nuts!! Feel like Im in shock or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Damn son!

I couldn't read the article, is he locked up now?
                Yeah, cops have him in custody and he's in a psych ward I guess. Heres the article.

Cops: Man killed, dismembered mom

Robert Taylor ordered held without bail

Updated: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 5:21 PM EDT
                Published : Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
                By Shaun Towne

NARRAGANSETT, R.I. (WPRI) -- Police investigating a theft at a Narragansett church stumbled upon a much more gruesome crime. They say Robert Taylor of Narragansett killed and dismembered his own mother then discarded her remains in a dumpster.

Robert M. Taylor, 45, was arraigned Wednesday on a charge of domestic murder. In court, the victim was identified as 65-year-old Allison Taylor, the suspect's mother.

Officers were on the scene near 130 Caswell Street for more than 12 hours Tuesday . Police said the initial investigation was in connection with a larceny complaint, but changed focus when the first officer on scene became suspicious of Taylor's presence.

Chief Dean Hoxsie of the Narragansett State Police said that police officers were suspicious of Taylor's behavior in his apartment and around the neighborhood.

Additional Narragansett officers and detectives, along with the Rhode Island State Police Bureau of Criminal Identification, were called in for assistance.

Human remains were discovered in a dumpster during the investigation, police confirmed.

Taylor was held in the hospital's psychiatric unit overnight Tuesday. He was ordered held without bail on Wednesday, and his bail hearing was set for next Wednesday, May 15.

The crime scene remained blocked off Wednesday as police continued to investigate. The State Medical Examiner's office will be working Wednesday to pinpoint the victim's cause of death.

Chief Hoxsie said a crime of this stature is unusual for the town of Narragansett.

"It's certainly unusual," he said. "The level of this crime scene is certainly beyond what we regularly deal with here."

Stay with Eyewitness News and wpri.com for more on this developing story.

Copyright WPRI 12

Comment

Yeah, cops have him in custody and he's in a psych ward I guess. Heres the article.

Cops: Man killed, dismembered mom

Robert Taylor ordered held without bail

Updated: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 5:21 PM EDT
                  Published : Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
                  By Shaun Towne

NARRAGANSETT, R.I. (WPRI) -- Police investigating a theft at a Narragansett church stumbled upon a much more gruesome crime. They say Robert Taylor of Narragansett killed and dismembered his own mother then discarded her remains in a dumpster.

Robert M. Taylor, 45, was arraigned Wednesday on a charge of domestic murder. In court, the victim was identified as 65-year-old Allison Taylor, the suspect's mother.

Officers were on the scene near 130 Caswell Street for more than 12 hours Tuesday . Police said the initial investigation was in connection with a larceny complaint, but changed focus when the first officer on scene became suspicious of Taylor's presence.

Chief Dean Hoxsie of the Narragansett State Police said that police officers were suspicious of Taylor's behavior in his apartment and around the neighborhood.

Additional Narragansett officers and detectives, along with the Rhode Island State Police Bureau of Criminal Identification, were called in for assistance.

Human remains were discovered in a dumpster during the investigation, police confirmed.

Taylor was held in the hospital's psychiatric unit overnight Tuesday. He was ordered held without bail on Wednesday, and his bail hearing was set for next Wednesday, May 15.

The crime scene remained blocked off Wednesday as police continued to investigate. The State Medical Examiner's office will be working Wednesday to pinpoint the victim's cause of death.

Chief Hoxsie said a crime of this stature is unusual for the town of Narragansett.

"It's certainly unusual," he said. "The level of this crime scene is certainly beyond what we regularly deal with here."

Stay with Eyewitness News and wpri.com for more on this developing story.

Copyright WPRI 12
                  Wow!

thanks

Comment

One of my best friends from Elementary and middle school ended up being arrested for kiddie **** when he was 19. I think he was arrested again shortly thereafter for having sex with a minor too.

One of my former co-workers robbed the restraunt we used to work at. In the process he shot and killed one of the kindest persons I've ever met. The guy was unlike other restraunt managers I've worked with in that he actually cared about the customers and employees. He was a single father that didn't have a mean bone in his body and he was the victim of a senseless act. He was shot and killed by a real peice of ****. I knew he was a peice of **** when I met him and Inever trusted him, though we chatted often at work.

After the murder he went and bought a motorcycle and posted on facebook that hes, "doing it big in the sunshine state" when one of his friends asked him where he got it. The story has an even more tragic ending, but I'll get to that later. A couple weeks later the police went to raid his home as he was the suspect. He shot and killed himself and his girlfriend who was an accomplice though her role was uncertain. Heres the tragic part, she was visibily pregnaunt and the baby didnt make it.
                    Last edited by Hous; 05-08-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X