Clear All

• Poonsawat got a legit chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Its the 15th sir.....
      Dammnnnn..you right..fucckkk

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Only four more days!!! I can't wait to see rigo perform against a big puncher....
        Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Its the 15th sir.....
        Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Dammnnnn..you right..fucckkk
        Don't worry, you've still got Gamboa this weekend. And with Rigo next weekend, life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Don't worry, you've still got Gamboa this weekend. And with Rigo next weekend, life is good.
          For some reason it's on the Boxing scene scedule as on 8th on the undercard of Pacquaio-Marquez. I wish that was the case!

We don't even get coverage of the Donaire-Arce card in the UK which means I'll miss both fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            For some reason it's on the Boxing scene scedule as on 8th on the undercard of Pacquaio-Marquez. I wish that was the case!

We don't even get coverage of the Donaire-Arce card in the UK which means I'll miss both fights.
            Gamboa is on the Pac undercard, which I'm really hyped about. Yuri will get some nice exposure. I hope he shines.

It's pretty cool that Rigo is on the Donaire undercard. It could prove interesting.

Too bad you'll be missing both, bro. I didn't know you were in the UK, Dan. Whereabouts, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Gamboa is on the Pac undercard, which I'm really hyped about. Yuri will get some nice exposure. I hope he shines.

It's pretty cool that Rigo is on the Donaire undercard. It could prove interesting.

Too bad you'll be missing both, bro. I didn't know you were in the UK, Dan. Whereabouts, if you don't mind my asking?
              Yeah, I wish it was against Beltran though. Shame that fell through.

Definitely nice that Rigondeaux is on the undercard for the Donaire fight, I just wish it was this weekend Really excited about it. I just wish Boxnation would pick it up, for some reason, they seem to not get Donaire's cards. They had Donaire-Navarez then they were scheduled to have Donaire-Mathebula but then cancelled it last minute then since then they haven't picked up any of his cards. They won't show it either even though they have an open slot on the 15th. They had requests for the Donaire-Nishioka card for months and flooded their website and still didn't show it.

I'm located in the West Midlands at the moment.

Comment

Yes...you should be very happy too..this month will be awesome!!...I want the young cubans fight more often..maybe after January 5 we see them more..it's gonna be the 2 th time that el maja fight in espn and the first for barthelemy..what do you know about yoandry salinas..he is in the top 10 wbc and I never saw him fight...

Comment

• ill be there at toyota center, anybody got info on weigh ins ??????

Comment

• I'm a happy camper right now. My five favorite fighters all got somethin going on. Martinez got the WBC belt back and is in the MW driver seat. GBP is gonna put Garcia/Matthysse on the same card. TR is finally putting Rigo/Donaire on the same card. Rosado/Golovkin has a lot of potential. The next two months are gonna be good for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      ill be there at toyota center, anybody got info on weigh ins ??????
                      No bro..not yet..wao..I would love to be there man..consider yourself very lucky..enjoy..

Comment

Working...
                      X