Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running away unarmed. Another guy is chasing with a gun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One guy is running away unarmed. Another guy is chasing with a gun.

Which one is defending himself?
    The guy running unarmed
    45.45%
    The guy chasing with a gun
    54.55%
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2012, 03:42 PM.

Hey even money there was no cut on the back of his head?

Pic

Video

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

LOL

Comment

which case was self defense? Treyvon was fighting for his life. Literally.

And he lost. He just wanted to go home, but Zimmerman wasn't having that. He had to end his life. Anyone defending this pig is seriously ****ed in the head.

Comment

Anyone defending Zimmerman is just as racist as he is. He assumed Treyvon was something he's not because he was black and so are you.

What has Treyvon done, that he would be the type of person to attack someone from behind if they're leaving. He's just a 17 year old boy, and he lives like a block away, he can just go home. You guys are assuming he's some kind of thug WHICH ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT. and that's why you're defending zimmerman.

The worst rap i seen on treyvon was that he got suspended a few times.. So the **** what, everybody I know has gotten suspended, that doesn't mean they will attack someone from behind and try to kill them.

While you have ****ing zimmerman over here thinking he's batman.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2012, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          which case was self defense? Treyvon was fighting for his life. Literally.

And he lost. He just wanted to go home, but Zimmerman wasn't having that. He had to end his life. Anyone defending this pig is seriously ****ed in the head.
          You act like you know the full story. You ignorance has actually made people such as myself, but many not be bothered anymore.

All I know is, it appears Zimmerman did get into a fight and has injuries. I don't know how the fight happened, but he felt his own life was at risk, and used a gun.

If I was getting beat up where my head was getting smashed onto pavement, then I would pull a gun myself. Head injuries can lead to death.

Comment

Anyone defending Zimmerman is just as racist as he is. He assumed Treyvon was something he's not because he was black and so are you.

What has Treyvon done, that he would be the type of person to attack someone from behind if they're leaving. He's just a 17 year old boy, and he lives like a block away, he can just go home. You guys are assuming he's some kind of thug WHICH ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT. and that's why you're defending zimmerman.

The worst rap i seen on treyvon was that he got suspended a few times.. So the **** what, everybody I know has gotten suspended, that doesn't mean they will attack someone from behind and try to kill them.
            Where's the evidence of Zimmerman being racist? All the evidence backs up Zimmermans story. What you and the other clowns claiming racism think doesn't mean **** without evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayerKiller View Post
              You act like you know the full story. You ignorance has actually made people such as myself, but many not be bothered anymore.

All I know is, it appears Zimmerman did get into a fight and has injuries. I don't know how the fight happened, but he felt his own life was at risk, and used a gun.

If I was getting beat up where my head was getting smashed onto pavement, then I would pull a gun myself. Head injuries can lead to death.
              who was defending himself?

The unarmed guy running

or the armed guy chasing

Comment

who was defending himself?

The unarmed guy running

or the armed guy chasing
                The man getting beat on the ground, with his head pounded to the floor. He defended himself.

You're a bad Pac fan from what I have recently read in the NSB, and you're even worse here. Just like the media with their Photoshopped image of Trayvon and words from his family's attorney that suggest Zimmerman is guilty, such as the witness saying it was dark, but the attorney saying he CLEARLY saw what happened, just shows manipulation.

You don't know **** about boxing, trust me I will expose you. You make Pac fans like me have a bad name and I will tell you now, I will make you look like a fool anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayerKiller View Post
                  The man getting beat on the ground, with his head pounded to the floor. He defended himself.

You're a bad Pac fan from what I have recently read in the NSB, and you're even worse here. Just like the media with their Photoshopped image of Trayvon and words from his family's attorney that suggest Zimmerman is guilty, such as the witness saying it was dark, but the attorney saying he CLEARLY saw what happened, just shows manipulation.

You don't know **** about boxing, trust me I will expose you. You make Pac fans like me have a bad name and I will tell you now, I will make you look like a fool anywhere.
                  Yeah that's what happens when someone don't have an argument, they start talking about stuff nobody else cares about but them.

Comment

Yeah that's what happens when someone don't have an argument, they start talking about stuff nobody else cares about but them.
                    You totally ignored my argument fool.

That's right people, this midget putting his computer in his avatar showing it off like it is something to actually be proud of thinks he is being smart, when the NSB, or should I say he exposed himself by simply talking about boxing. He doesn't know **** about boxing as Uncle Roger would say.

Then he comes to the lounge, making a thread because the Zimmerman case has affected him so damn badly. This fool here made this damn thread, when there are 5 already, because he thinks he is being smart or some **** with what he is questioning, but sadly, his logic is so flawed that he is simply making a fool of himself.

A man who is getting beat down where his head is getting hit hard enough to sustain a cut is defending himself.

This is how I know you punani, you're a type of midget that would get beat up and do ****, that's right fool, you a punani and an ugly flappy one at that.

I am not defending Zimmerman, I don't know what happened, but neither do you fool.

Comment

Working...
                    X