No announcement yet.

Ok so i bought that ps vita

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so i bought that ps vita

is really nice great camera front and back runs clean so far no lags great touch screen does everything a ps3 does except download stuff.

Down side no youtube not many games and no built in memory

Dont suggest buying unless you play games non stop more of a if you got the extra money try it out but its not worth the hype

Not going to sell well at all. Sounds crap

Comment

Originally posted by sick- View Post
      Not going to sell well at all. Sounds crap
      It's actually not that bad Its pretty fun when I got into it and it plays a lot of the psp games I had downloaded and it has pretty good battery life and the remote play in it is damn good

Comment

I played around with it in the store, its basically a handheld with ps3 graphics. Sure it looks good but I think it will flop. There is so much more competing for people's dollar these days with phones, tablets ect nobody will want to drop 300 for that and 40 a game. I thought nintendo made a good move going 3d because atleast most smart phones dont have that so its something new but even that one is struggling a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          It's actually not that bad Its pretty fun when I got into it and it plays a lot of the psp games I had downloaded and it has pretty good battery life and the remote play in it is damn good
          Can you send it to me so I can see how yours look. I'll send it back after..

Comment

After paying less than $10 for games on the iPad, it's hard to see myself paying $50 for a handheld game.

And these games are high quality games with hours and hours of gameplay. The Vita library is pretty weak at the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X