Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen when Wlad lands a Stiff Jab on Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering Ruiz's jab had him floundering against the ropes, Wlad's should have Haye in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Considering Ruiz's jab had him floundering against the ropes, Wlad's should have Haye in a coma.
      Haye tried to brawl Ruiz because they are the same size. Against tall guys like Valuev he fights differently, keeps distance.

Haye wili shatter glass wlad. KO 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Incorrect. Every single fighter that fights Wlad THINKS they're going to take away the jab, they can't. Sanders was the only one able to get inside, and that was the old Wlad style of fighting. Watch some old Wlad fights, he threw caution to the wind when he was fighting. It was pretty entertaining way back when.
        You are one of the very few who remember, or were around boxing at the time you speak of. You are quite correct, and i have posted it several times. Klitschko was a very entertaining fighter and used every punch in the book, and would be jumping on to his opponent like a tiger on a rampage..

All his problems, just pre Sanders, began when Larry Merchant put the "evil eye" on his by saying, after his fight, "He's SO perfect, I wonder "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM". You may remember that too.

And his pre Sanders fight style WAS something special to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          both have suspect chins and Haye has been down nearly as many times as Wlad. i dont think he's going to like Wlads jab down his pipe at all. he's either going to pedal backwards when he starts getting peppered with it or think, "shyte i need to engage this guy fast or he's going to take me out"

i think Wlad will boss the first couple of rounds and jab Haye all over the place before he realises he cant outbox him and needs to get up in his grill and fight him
          I don't believe that there is a Heavyweight today that Klitschko CAN'T outbox. He's a perfect boxer, his fights could be used as lessons in "The Correct way to box".

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            Haye tried to brawl Ruiz because they are the same size. Against tall guys like Valuev he fights differently, keeps distance.

The question was: what happens when Wlad lands a flush jab? Going by Ruiz, where he was put on the ropes by one jab, Haye is in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
              you should make a poll, it would expose alot of trolls
              Indeed, starting with you. Lol, Gaye fans make it sound like he has Tyson-like head movement. He doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post

6 millions Wlad knocks Haye the fuck out, you in?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  You are one of the very few who remember, or were around boxing at the time you speak of. You are quite correct, and i have posted it several times. Klitschko was a very entertaining fighter and used every punch in the book, and would be jumping on to his opponent like a tiger on a rampage..

All his problems, just pre Sanders, began when Larry Merchant put the "evil eye" on his by saying, after his fight, "He's SO perfect, I wonder "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM". You may remember that too.

And his pre Sanders fight style WAS something special to behold.
                  It wasnt that long ago. I like watching Wlad fights up to the Brewster fight but since then he has been effective but negative and saftey first. I wish Wlad had stayed with his old style he might have been knocked out a few more times but at least it would have been exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                    It wasnt that long ago. I like watching Wlad fights up to the Brewster fight but since then he has been effective but negative and saftey first. I wish Wlad had stayed with his old style he might have been knocked out a few more times but at least it would have been exciting.
                    I'm pretty sure Wlad prefers not being knocked out. It's better for his health and his legacy.

Comment

Haye's head will explode and Ali's Parkinsons will get cured.

Comment

Working...
                      X