are the klitchkos using steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the klitchkos using steroids

i mean ivan drago did right.

My gut feeling is that a pretty high percentage of athletes (not just boxers) are on illegal P.E.D.

Comment

You can look at Vitali in this last fight and see he's not on roids. He's toned, but not overmuscled. Muscular definition, not overmassed.

Peter is a more likely candidate, and I don't think even he is, though that round, cherubic face makes me wonder. I think he just spends WAY too much time lifting. Either that, or he actually is on 'roids. Someone here on this forum tried telling me he didn't lift, but that's a crock of ****, I assure you. I don't care what your body type is, you don't get that big without lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        You can look at Vitali in this last fight and see he's not on roids. He's toned, but not overmuscled. Muscular definition, not overmassed.
        Being on steroids doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be muscular.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          Being on steroids doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be muscular.

Ok....what indications do you have that makes you think he might be using anabolic steroids?

Comment

Ok....what indications do you have that makes you think he might be using anabolic steroids?
            His receding hairline.

Comment

Steroids help you recover from workouts/injuries quicker.

Anyone in the sport can be juicing and it's tough to tell.

From what I've read, most steroids don't stay in your system that long.

The genius James Toney took Deca which stays in your system longer, and then later on took a steroid for horses to lose weight.

But a lot of athletes in numerous sports may be on steroids or some sort of illegal PED, and it's tough to say who merely by looking at their physiques.

Comment

Peter is a more likely candidate, and I don't think even he is, though that round, cherubic face makes me wonder. I think he just spends WAY too much time lifting. Either that, or he actually is on 'roids. Someone here on this forum tried telling me he didn't lift, but that's a crock of ****, I assure you. I don't care what your body type is, you don't get that big without lifting.

Yeah, James Toney looked like a prime steroids candidate...NOT. Trying to figure out if someone is on steroids by looking at them is a bad idea. Remember, most steroids are taken to help heal injuries quicker.

And Vitali has tested positive before. On this site, that means all his accomplishments should be negated.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah, James Toney looked like a prime steroids candidate...NOT. Trying to figure out if someone is on steroids by looking at them is a bad idea. Remember, most steroids are taken to help heal injuries quicker.

And Vitali has tested positive before. On this site, that means all his accomplishments should be negated.
                  What accomplishments?

Comment

I don't beleive it either .Thats been biased . True dedication and hard work

Comment

Working...
                    X