Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When The Klitchkos Retire, The Heavyweight Division Will Experience A Resurgence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    By the way Tunney, why not post on your main account?
    For the last time, I'm not Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
      What a ******ed thread.

The Klitschko Brothers are both dominant great heavyweight champs.

Don't hate...Appreciate!

Wladimir Klitschko - DOMINANT IBF/WBO/IBO/RING Unified Heavyweight Champion of the world. Hall of Famer and ATG. 48 KOs in 54 wins.

Vitali Klitschko - DOMINANT WBC Heavyweight Champion of the world, Hall of Famer and ATG. 37 KOs in 39 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        For the last time, I'm not Tunney.
        Oy oy oy. Ti pidaras.

Comment

i'm curious to see who will, if anyone, end up on top after they retire. my pick is either povetkin or haye. probably haye

Comment

Originally posted by geribeetus View Post
            i'm curious to see who will, if anyone, end up on top after they retire. my pick is either povetkin or haye. probably haye
            Vitali might retire 2010 or 2011, but I don't see Wlad retiring soon. Haye, on the other hand, announced retirement with 31, which is only 2 years away. And Povetkin is only 3 years younger than Wlad.

Wlad might retire out of boredom ('cause he already is rich like crazy), or on injuries. Vitali was Wlad's current age, when he was forced to take a 1,400 day break.

I think, some younger boxers will step up and try to fill the big shoes of the Klitschkos. Helenius, Pulev, Boytsov, Wilder, Solis come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              The Klits will be wise to get out before Wilder storms in.
              LOl, Wilder is not even the best prospect right now you idiot . The HW division is going to be in the hands of eastern europeans for a loooong time.

Comment

I take it the original post basically means "We'll get an American heavyweight champion again"???

Comment

the division will be complete **** once the klits retire. as of now it sucks cuz there are only two good fighters and no quality oposition to challenge them. but atleast some good fighters hold the belts, it pissed me of when guys like maskaev and peter were world champions cuz they suck and were a disgrace to anyone who ever called himself world heavyweight champ before them.

the klits are worthy champions, what sucks is there are no real challenges out there for them. but it will suck more when there are nothing but bums fighting for the titles which is the likely scenario once they retire.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    but it will suck more when there are nothing but bums fighting for the titles which is the likely scenario once they retire.
                    yeah, but these bums will draw interests back into the division with their exciting bum fights.

Comment

I am afraid the heavyweight division is doomed to obscurity as long as the titles are split and champions refuse to fight each other for one reason or another. Having 3-4 world champions can never be taken seriously and there will never be enough meaningful challengers.

Comment

Working...
                      X