No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

did you guys see this lol.. he had some decent jokes but at 13 min my god he went full ******.. should fire whoever wrote that shlt, talk about cringe
    It has been posted already. Trump laid a nice comfortable bed for a mostly Democratic elite crowd and then dropped the hammer on them--it was priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      It has been posted already. Trump laid a nice comfortable bed for a mostly Democratic elite crowd and then dropped the hammer on them--it was priceless.
      That's not the place to do that though lol. Guy can't control himself. The first half had some funny stuff but he got too serious

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        That's not the place to do that though lol. Guy can't control himself. The first half had some funny stuff but he got too serious
        Why not, Hanz? It's a roast after all and many of the elite c*cksuckers in that room, including Shillary, have been attacking him for over a year now. He knows them and what they stand for, which is the status quo.

He did his constituency a great service by attending and pushing those attendees to the point to where they turned to booing him. A group of elites booing at the echoing sentiments of a great majority of Americans/patriots that support Trump. It was masterful.

All that said and done--he still got more laughs than Shill.

Game.Set.Match--very well played.
        Last edited by Fistic; 10-21-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Maria Bartiromo (to Trump's upper left) showing some nice cleavage :wank:
          Very Sophia Loren'esq...

Comment

• Everyone, put the quarrels behind. Let your hearts be still for several minutes and heed this message. It's just shy of 8 minutes. Stefan knows what he is talking about:

Share with others.

Comment

• Im wonder'n if the great Mexican Vincente Fernandez would greet Donald Trump in the same manner ???

I think not !

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Im wonder'n if the great Mexican Vincente Fernandez would greet Donald Trump in the same manner ???

I think not !

[IMG][/IMG]
                That video touched me in a very deep way...it moved my bowels.
                Last edited by jaded; 10-21-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  That video was struck deep with me...it moved my bowels.

Well....Make sure you don't forget to wipe....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    trump is a real boss. he body slammed hillary exposing her for the pro-abortion anti-catholic scum of the earth she is. it was pure genius on trump's part. an absolute destruction pwnage.

the devil woman hillary got what she deserved during that roasting. i wish trump would have kept talking. his entire speech should have been reading wikileak emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      trump is an absolute legend. this will go down as one of the greatest roastings of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X