Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good breakdown on the skepticism of GGG from some Mayweather fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    you mean by fighting the top fighters in 2 divisions while being over the age of 35?? i literally have no idea what ya'll wanted from Floyd
    They wanted him to lose...so that loss would reflect on us all...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      there's a flip side to that coin and that is fighthype, tim smith, paulie malignaggi and all you al haymon cronies.

you're just on the other side of the fence claiming the false moral high ground.

you aint fooling anybody.
      Last time I checked Paulie is not black. He looks more like Golovkin than he does Floyd. So why does he criticize Golovin and not Floyd? Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Last time I checked Paulie is not black. He looks more like Golovkin than he does Floyd. So why does he criticize Golovin and not Floyd? Hmmm
        stop frontin.

lol at you using a untested middleweight against arguably the greatest fighter of this generation to sell you stupid irrelevant point.

Comment

mayweather fans being exposed for their double standards.

good.
          Mayweather haters/GGG stans choking on sodium chloride.

Even better.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            There is a HUGE difference. Floyd was the Money. Everyone wanted to fight Floyd, nobody would turn down Floyd. Floyd still chose the easy route.

GGG is not the money. Nobody wants to fight GGG, everyone turns down GGG. GGG is still chasing everyone who will fight him.

If GGG was the money man, and he was cherry picking like Floyd and Canelo, Id be critical of GGG, but GGG is doing everything in his power to unify the division and make the best fights possible.
            GGG is the biggest cherry picker in the game...and the oldest.

GGG is fighting WW strictly for the money...that's the only reason that peasant is stalking Canelo's little ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Mayweather haters/GGG stans choking on sodium chloride.

Even better.
              STFU and go choke on some bangu stew from joshua clottey dindu.

Comment

stop frontin.

lol at you using a untested middleweight against arguably the greatest fighter of this generation to sell you stupid irrelevant point.

Is this your actual opinion because this would make you sound like a "Floyd fan" according to Doug Fisher lol

Comment

STFU and go choke on some bangu stew from joshua clottey dindu.
                  Aww...lil Donkey show mad.

go learn how to flush a toilet you scab ass w*tb**k.
                  Last edited by Kigali; 09-01-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    GGG is getting criticized because of one thing. His level of opposition sucks!

All the great fighters caved in on the negotiations early in their career to become the money fighter.

GGG is trying to pull leverage with out proving much. We all know he is a monster but his resume is lacking.
                    exactly....not to say some of these fighters are pricing themselves out..but him and his team dont seem to bend to any risks at all

Comment

Hmmm, I think i'll waste my life in some other way rather than paying attention on GGG. Maybe chekk out 16th bd party of Floyd's daughter.

Comment

Working...
                      X