Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs Gennady "GGG" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think canelo has a better chance than i used to think he had. either he gets brutally stopped early, or puts on a really good performance and takes it in 12.

Comment

I got Canelo beating GGG. Once GGG steps up in competition I think he loses. Canelo would be able to land big shots on GGG's not so good defense and would break him down. Canelo succeeds against fighters who want to stay in there and fight but doesn't when fighters box him from the outside and run. GGG would come forward and fight him which I think will make Canelo shine.

Defense: Canelo
      Boxing: Canelo
      Power: GGG
      Experience: Canelo
      Speed: Canelo

Comment

I think Canelo's youth will win this with his youth. His stamina in the last couple of fights has gotten much better.

Comment

GGG by **** rape.

Comment

Guys, really?

They aren't going to fight.

Nobody fights each other anymore.

Canelo v. Cotto
            Pac vs. Floyd
            GGG vs.....anyone

Just forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              I got Canelo beating GGG. Once GGG steps up in competition I think he loses. Canelo would be able to land big shots on GGG's not so good defense and would break him down. Canelo succeeds against fighters who want to stay in there and fight but doesn't when fighters box him from the outside and run. GGG would come forward and fight him which I think will make Canelo shine.

Defense: Canelo
              Boxing: Canelo
              Power: GGG
              Experience: Canelo
              Speed: Canelo
              It'd be a great fight, and it's true, Canelo likes guys moving forward, but he's never been outgunned like this before and GGG is very good at setting up his shots.

As for speed, Canelo is faster of hands but his footwork is not as smooth. He likes to counter with big shots and then stay in the pocket, if he doesn't move GGG will hurt him.

I can see Canelo looking good if he manages to box Golovkin , keeping the pace slow, 2-3 punches max and move.

While if GGG manages to force the fight, Saul will go down imo.

Comment

Canelo would be GGG's best opponent far and away

Canelo has faced stiffer competition, and as always, the kayos start to decapitate after you constantly face elite competition

I think GGG should be favored because he is a lil bigger, maybe stronger, but he hasn't faced an all around good fighter like Canelo to say he beats him easy

its 50/50 to me as of today I go with GGG because he is more acclimated to the weight at 160 but IMO Canelo has more tools and is more versatile fighter....He is better on defense, throws better combos, has decent power as well.....What is GGG gonna do when he cant land consistently and his best shots aren't doing the trick.....cant wait til they fight!!!

Comment

bump........

Comment

Working...
                  X