Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxers wearing BIG trunks/shorts..... wtf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orionb View Post
    why do some fighters do this???

if i were fighting id be rocking short shorts all the time.... sometimes it looks like there are fighters who do themselves a disservice because it is extra weight and less freedom of movement.

i saw this with sergio martinez a few times, especially in his last couple fights

just as bad is long hair like lemieux

wtf?
    Same reason why basketball players where long short; because the short shorts run so far up the leg, that it was no longer cool to where the as the sporting audience moved more urban (whether that be to the hood, the barrio, or the trailer park).

You add that women have turned short shorts into a sexual thing, and I'm shocked that you even asked the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk that a few ounces are gonna matter & idk that most trunks of any size are restricting movement at all.

The hair stuff I agree is bad doe. I think seeing a boxers hair fly all over the place when hit CAN give judges a more positive outlook on punches that land on you or on the impact those punches had on you which can lose you points on the cards. I think you want your hair as short as you can live with.
      I'm thinkinh the bulk of the weight will come from sweat and water in between rounds thats alot of weight

Comment

... It was that Broner's "about billions" outfit I liked most.

Comment

Working...
        X