Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or Disagree: BEER is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anything alcohol being legal while weed remains illegal is proof there is no god. how does all the damage alcohol causes society translate into god loves us?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      No thanks, i'd rather drink a bunch of Seagrams or Tecate/Budweiser. And by a bunch, I mean a bunch like 8 liters of Seagrams or a hundred and something beers. It only makes snese, beer snobs are kinda the worst.
      Not everyone who drinks good beer is a beer snob.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Not everyone who drinks good beer is a beer snob.
        I know if you got the money do it, but someone spending like $85 on a six pack of beer activates my poor/hood alarm system.

Comment

I know if you got the money do it, but someone spending like $85 on a six pack of beer activates my poor/hood alarm system.
          Didn't say I've drank it just sharing what I read a while back... like another poster said if u have the money have the fück at it! LOVE that fücn sig btw.

Comment

I actually bought it. $91.00 with tax. You can call me stupid and I wouldn't blame you, but its a rare one time deal so I said fuck it.

Comment

I actually bought it. $91.00 with tax. You can call me stupid and I wouldn't blame you, but its a rare one time deal so I said fuck it.

How was the taste?

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
                How was the taste?
                It was really good. However, the monks who make this beer specifically marketed this limited batch to the US to raise money to fix the roof of their monastery.

People have argued that this batch is not as good as the batches reserved for Belgium (which can be purchased but through online only) I tried the original last year. Problem is I was so bombed that I couldn't even finish half a glass and I don't have a clear memory how it tasted.

Comment

It was really good. However, the monks who make this beer specifically marketed this limited batch to the US to raise money to fix the roof of their monastery.

People have argued that this batch is not as good as the batches reserved for Belgium (which can be purchased but through online only) I tried the original last year. Problem is I was so bombed that I couldn't even finish half a glass and I don't have a clear memory how it tasted.

Do you think someday they will make it mass produce?

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
                    Do you think someday they will make it mass produce?
                    Only if it gets bought out by InBev. Which it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Great, now we're seeing shitty Facebook spam as thread titles. What next?

[PLEASE HELP]Katie Maria has terminal cancer. "Like" = 1 prayer. "Share" = 5 prayers. WHAT WOULD JOO DO!?

[HOLY ****!]The "official" FACEBOOK HAS CHANGED THEIR PRIVACY SETTINGS ONCE MORE!!! DUE TO THE NEW “GRAPH APP” ANYONE ON FACEBOOK (INCLUDING OTHER COUNTRIES) CAN SEE YOUR PICTURES, LIKES, AND COMMENTS thread
                      wat.........

Comment

Working...
                      X