Female US Cop Caught Giving Body Cavity Searches [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female US Cop Caught Giving Body Cavity Searches [Video]

This was during a normal traffic stop lol

Two Texas women are suing after state troopers subjected them to a humiliating and invasive 'roadside body cavity search' that was caught on video.
    Female trooper Kellie Helleson is seen in the footage aggressively searching the private parts of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, in front of passing cars.
    The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.

Read more and view video: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ught-tape.html
    Last edited by Terrel; 12-19-2012, 02:38 PM.

i needed some new wank material.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      This was during a normal traffic stop lol

Two Texas women are suing after state troopers subjected them to a humiliating and invasive 'roadside body cavity search' that was caught on video.
      Female trooper Kellie Helleson is seen in the footage aggressively searching the private parts of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, in front of passing cars.
      The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.

Read more and view video: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ught-tape.html
      this belongs in the love thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        this belongs in the love thread.

We need a rape thread for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
          i needed some new wank material.
          Phew....im not the only one...

In all seriousness tho, not that i wasnt being serious, but this is apparently the power they gave cops there. They get to lay in their own bed.

Comment

These officers are a ****ing disgrace to the badges they were given the privledge of wearing.

First off, the officer who pulled them over for flicking a two cigarette butts out the window, claiming they were a "danger" to other motorists. Secondly for then informing the female officer that the two women were "acting weird" when she arrived on the scene, when they clearly were acting very normal.

Lastly, the female cop for actually performing the body cavity searches.

If only they had guns to protect themselves from this tyranny.

Comment

Fcuk, now my keyboard is all sticky

Comment

I've seen ****o's that started out like this....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Fcuk, now my keyboard is all sticky
                  is this what did it to you...

...the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them...

cause this is the reason why my phone is stuck to my lap right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    is this what did it to you...

...the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them...

cause this is the reason why my phone is stuck to my lap right now.
                    You know me too well Jose

Comment

Working...
                    X