Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are broken knees newest trick Joke Coach Roach adds to his bag of catch weight wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
    Well... TBE did in fact give Cotto his first real legitimate defeat and when you take that into consideration, TBE technically defeated Martinez tonight too
    But muh muh... muh triangle theory doe

Comment

Because Martinez wanted to fight TBE at a catch weight of 150. Floyd only fights guys at their best and in their primes and at their proper weights. Fighting a weight drained version of Martinez would prove nothing or do nothing for TBE's legacy.

Money May did the right thing by giving Cotto his first legitimate defeat and then sitting back in the big boy mansion tonight and watching his son Cotto send Martinez into retirement
      I don't get the privilege to saying this too much! But You have no idea what the **** your talking about! Lmbo plz do us a favor and shut up! Bottom line Martinez got his ass whooped knee or no knee! End of story!

Comment

I love these fake flomo accounts and how other posters pretend not to acknowledge that they're fake.

Comment

Let the excuses begin!

Excuses are like azzholes and this guy has plenty of them! Man up and just say that the better man won! Did you hear Martinez making any excuses, and he was the one in the ring with Cotto, not you! Why is it that someone that probably never laced a pair of gloves and picked Martinez to destroy Cotto, has to come on here with all kinds of excuses after the fact? Props to Martinez for hanging in there and showing the true heart of a champion and not running! You guys make me laugh, go watch another sport because you can't even show your fighter any respect after he loses. Typical bandwagon fan! I like Cotto win or lose and I also like Martinez, been to many fights of both in person. I myself had this fight a 50/50 with the slight edge due to size and intangibles to Martinez, man was I wrong though! I never expected Cotto to come out with the determination and just plain killer instinct he showed last night right from the opening bell, but I still respect Martinez as a former Great Champion! Last night was just not his night and Cotto wasn't to be denied but it in no way diminishes what Martinez had accomplished up to that point so show your fighter and YOUR pick to win some respect! Douche!

He drains Opponents, tried to interfere with Rios' ring time in Macau. He picks opponents who are coming off losses. And last night, he hand picked for Cotto, an opponent who everyone knew just had knee surgery.

I don't know about the Cotto stans, but I was disgusted that they might have drained Martinez and made him fight with two broken knees. That was definitely not a 100% Martinez and its only June and people already talking about 7th Trainer of the Year award? What a bunch of bologna!

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
            If he fights his opponents at their full weight what happened to the drainelo bout? Floyd sucked that fool dry, so that win doesn't count canelo is still 42-0-1 according to your logic.
            that's not his logic,

that's FLOYD'S LOGIC. He said so himself.

These Floydgoloids arent smart enough to come up with an original thought so they parrot everything floyd says.

Literally.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I love these fake flomo accounts and how other posters pretend not to acknowledge that they're fake.
            Love these accounts who think they know alt accounts and whether or not the alt's are faking who their fans of.

how do you know this?

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
            oh hi there fl0mo
            looooooooool

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            but but but you picked Martinez to win so kinda makes your point moot
            looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooool

Comment

Working...
            X