No announcement yet.

greg haugen- "hes only fought taxi cab drivers", his idea of JCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greg haugen- "hes only fought taxi cab drivers", his idea of JCC

Now what would it have been like if Chavez said " Who is he? I've never even heard of this guy? Why should I fight someone I never heard of?"

hmm yeah but do remember what chávez's response was, both verbally and in the ring?

Comment

hanz gruber, dead like me, vwebb, american,

lets discuss fellas.

Comment

whats your point with this?

Comment

Well he did fight a lot of damn cab drivers before he finally stepped it up

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            whats your point with this?
            People said that Chingas is only making Floyd and Manny threads, but every time he makes a thread with anyone other than those 2, no one talks in them .

Comment

That was a classic line, and caused it to be the biggest attended fight in mexico,,

Haugen was not a bad fighter,,

Chavez did fight alot of bums, but he also stayed active and was fighting 6 times or more but he alternated between bums in mexico and legit guys in vegas

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                People said that Chingas is only making Floyd and Manny threads, but every time he makes a thread with anyone other than those 2, no one talks in them .
                thats fine, but i still dont get the purpose of this thread. doesnt make sense to create a thread just because.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  That was a classic line, and caused it to be the biggest attended fight in mexico,,

Haugen was not a bad fighter,,

Chavez did fight alot of bums, but he also stayed active and was fighting 6 times or more but he alternated between bums in mexico and legit guys in vegas
                  haugen was the miguel cotto of his day. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    thats fine, but i still dont get the purpose of this thread. doesnt make sense to create a thread just because.
                    This thread is from 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X