Who could blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      and still looks like a flabby cunt
      He is like a boxing Panda, let him be.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        He is like a boxing Panda, let him be.
        I guess it would be great if he fought Wlad and ko'd him, I like when ppl succeed even without putting in hard work.

Comment

I rewatched the fight between him and Vitali the other night: Arreola did better than anyone else has since VK came back. Vitali was just too damn good for him, went to Plan B and it worked a treat. But Arreola pressured him way more than anyone else has for years. As for his weight, he is going to stay in the high 230s-low 240s. If you're looking for him to become a bodybuilder, it ain't gonna happen. What he is now is what is gonna be.

Comment

Hmm... saying Arreola did better than anyone else against Vitali is misleading. He lost every round and was outclassed in every department. He just took his defeat with more balls than most of the others that face Vitali.

He is what he is. I don't think he was ever serious about getting in shape, so let him be. He's probably made a good living out of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              Hmm... saying Arreola did better than anyone else against Vitali is misleading. He lost every round and was outclassed in every department. He just took his defeat with more balls than most of the others that face Vitali.

He is what he is. I don't think he was ever serious about getting in shape, so let him be. He's probably made a good living out of boxing.
              If crying and sobbing is your definition of "taking his defeat with more balls than most of the others", then you're right.

No, I agree Arreola fought bravely and wouldn't have quit if the ref didn't stop it, but I think Kevin Johnson did better against Vitali. He didn't stand a chance of winning either, but he went the whole distance, and Vitali looked really bruised up after their fight.

Comment

Working...
              X